5 Screenshots

About This File

A fat phobic person's fear is a fat person. As a comeback to their poorly thought out hate comments - what would be better than making them pay for my pizza?

Hate comments are something as old as time, nothing that bothers me or offends me anymore. But with a massive influx of hate comments, I can't help but want to respond in a witty, constructive and effective way. . .What better than to respond to their comments than with their worst fear. . .

A fat person eating greasy, unhealthy and caloric pizza while chuckling at their comments!

In this video I chow down on pizza and read hate comments ranging from a paragraph of fat shaming to a short fat phobic statement, all whilst laughing and jiggling my well adored belly. Not only do I react to their hilarious attempts at deterring my weight gain, I revel in the fact that the revenue of this clip will be paying for me to gain even more! Successfully making the fat phobics pay for my fat body to get even fatter.

Come join me in this 18 minute long stuffing, fat chat and belly play video - after all, there's no way to stop this growing body with poorly thought out fat phobic comments.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

This is amazing! Rosie's pizza eating is sensual, she looks absolutely fantastic and her discussion of the hate comments is so entertaining.

Link to review