3 Screenshots

About This File

Over 40 minutes of stuffing and lots of jiggling fat in cosplay (occasionally in slow motion) - the episode of Sailor Moon we all wanted but never got...until now.

Written story accompanying video: As Sailor Moon realises she has plumped up, she ponders the cause of her huge weight gain. Could the Negaverse be up to their tricky ways?

Enjoy 😘

Other Files from chubbybunnywriter

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is so good!

It's the kind of video that keeps on giving. Seriously, it's 40 minutes and it never slows down. Mmm.

Like many CBW videos, this has plenty of burping, grunting, moaning, stuffing, pinching, struggling, hefting, jiggling and slapping. She's a girl who clearly just loves how big she is and the thought of getting bigger. She gets so turned on playing with her flab - it's great.

What makes this different from her other videos?

Firstly, there's the Sailor Moon theme. I never watched the show so that does nothing for me either way, but it runs strong through the entire video.

Secondly, those stockings. Apart from looking hot as hell, they're not enough to cope with her massive jiggling thighs. By the end, they're wrecked.

Thirdly, there's a lot of denial that gives way to realization then acceptance, plus a lot of teasing and humiliation.

My only complaint is some of the story is told through chat messages and the chat notification noise is much, much louder than her wonderful moaning and grunting. At a few points, it's an extremely loud ding every few seconds. If you turn the volume down, though, you miss her wonderful, sexy noises. I can live with it though and the idea of giving this less than five stars is blasphemy, so there you go.

I recommend this video.

Link to review
fro-yo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

definitely among her best vids, somehow must've missed it the first time but boy am I glad I came around to seeing this 

Link to review