My fat ass tries on old clothes 😩

$7.99

Β Β  (3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hewwwooo Everyone!! ><

As a lot of ppl requested it, it's finally here! I'm trying on old clothes! ❀️
and daaaaaamnnn, I've gotten fucking huge! In this clip u'll see me struggle super hard even fitting into my old clothes!
As some of you know, I used to be super small, and now I have this huge potbelly that just doesn't wanna be hidden behind clothes anymoreπŸ˜‹

As I was trying on all this clothes, it also made me turned on, bcuz I realised how big I got, and I still wanna get soo much bigger 🀭

Also, bcuz the clip is 27 min long, I had to reduce the filze size pretty hard, if anyone bought it wants it in full resolution with the best quality dm me! I got you covered with a drive link, but the file is about 4gb!
Β 

Love
Potchi ❀️

Other Files from fattypotchi

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
lesserhawk

This is such a sexy video, the outfits that Potchari picks are all gorgeous - no just sweatpants or t-shirts but skirts and dresses. There is a dress at the end of the video which you HAVE to see, and it's amazing hearing how sexy Potchari finds herself wearing it!

Β 

But seriously, seeing the tight clothes, snaking the hips, jiggling and struggling to get these clothes on and then peeling them off... This is a properly sexy video!

Β 

And it's SO CHEAP what a deal!Β 

Link to review