5 Screenshots

About This File

I've taken a little hiatus from fast food while I had the flu, and what better way to celebrate my recovery than by working myself into a food coma with 2360 calories worth of Five Guys?

Watch as I slam back an extra greasy burger, stuff handfuls of fries into my mouth and guzzle down a milk shake - all whilst giving my bloated belly lots of attention. 

I let burger grease run down my cheeks, dump fries onto my stomach for convenience like a human table and moan with each bite - cherishing my first fast food meal in over a week.

If you love stuffings, belly play and a growing girl that isn't afraid to get messy. . . This video was made for you.

What are you waiting for, it's lunch time, come join me!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lalt

Rosie has always looked gorgeous in her videos, but the way her face has softened as she’s gained is so sexy and she’s looking stunning in this latest video. Her belly and thighs are looking huge and are really starting to eat into her underwear. She shakes her belly through the whole video and seeing it jiggle so much is so hot. 

She makes her way through a pretty huge Five Guys meal, especially considering she couldn’t eat as much as normal in the video. She seems to really enjoy it and lets out little moans as she eats. Some good burps from the milkshake too. Towards the end she pours the fries on her belly and starts eating them off it. Honestly the speed at which she can eat fries is impressive. She calls herself a pig and says she doesn’t have the energy to shower the salt and oil off, which is a huge turn-on lol.

As always, the sound and video quality are really good in this. Being able to hear Rosie clearly as she takes huge bites from the burger and chews them really completes the video.

Link to review