Date Night Denial | Button Popping Fun

$7

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

87E218EB-70DD-466F-8116-8ED1C07FB444.thumb.gif.b97b7a48a0da90873095f1eac66bdefb.gif
An unplanned, fun video 🙂 It's my first Bumble date in while. I had a dress saved just for this very occasion! My date believed all my cropped and angled photos, and I need to look hot. To my dismay, my dress just.... doesn't fit the way its supposed to. So what do I do? Console myself with some food of course. As I eat, I begin to get really turned on and remember why I've gotten so fat. I remember that a friend told me there are guys that like girls like me... girls that might have a little "weight problem." I pop four buttons off of my dress and gleefully play with my belly while considering what it would be like to be with someone who did like my fat.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curvygurly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG you are the epitome of sex appeal.... the way your weight gain settles on your body is amazing. Your belly alone is enormous to make me finish on sight 🥵🥵💕

Link to review
jajakeke

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Only i put 4 star because the video only have a lengh of 9 min but is 100% quality GGG ;) 

Response from the author:

It is 9:50 🙂 but I’m glad you enjoyed it! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
rich09

Low key this is probably my favorite if not the best button pop video I've seen most Bbw I see who do this rip the buttons apart or pull them apart you just let em go

Link to review

Once again GGG, lets you into her fat world.  The denial can't all be acting.  I really think she thought she would fit into this dress at least for a little while longer.

Realizing the dress is too tight she makes a video and end up stuffing herself until buttons start popping. 

It is too bad she didn't wear on her date.

I can only imagine what other women would think seeing her in that dress stretched to its' limits. Baskets of chips coming out one after another as GGG keeps eating.  

Looking at GGG the waitress would probably just bring 2 baskets at a time to avoid the extra trips. Buttons would still be popping as her online date sneaks out the back. It's okay I am sure there is an FA who would love to buy this piggy a dessert before driving her home.🐷

I know I would.

Link to review
crudeatoms

GGG's soft, beautiful belly wrecks that dress.

Will watching this video turn you on as much as it turned her on to film?

Response from the author:

That’s a good question bc I was hoorrrrnyyy lol

Link to review