2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar did something terrible.. she slept with her friends boyfriend a while back. And, ever since.. Shar's friend has been trying to get payback on her! Shar has decided to lock herself in the bathroom so she can eat her cupcakes in peace..She's starts to gobble all her cupcakes.. but something happens.. she instantly starts to notice her clothes getting tighter.. she continues to gobble more of her cupcakes.. but then suddenly starts to notice her belly and boobs rapidly growing.. her bra starts to really dig into her and she starts to moan.. but, Shar continues to gobble more cupcakes.. until suddenly.. she's fully BLOWS UP!! Shar doesn't know what is happening and starts to question whether her friend has put something in her cupcakes to make her blow up like that.. but would her friend be that evil?

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chipstar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video ! Love to see all this weight gained in one video ! Hope to see a part 3 with even more weight (30-40 pounds) ! I love comparison video ! Keep growing ! :D

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I haven’t seen the original to this so including some of it in this vid is a great idea shar, it really shows off your gain. You must be 15 stone by now that belly is so big and round. Full of cupcakes no wonder you were breathing heavy by the end, it did sound like you had been running before you filmed this. I can’t imagine you running any more unless it’s for a takeaway when it’s delivered to your door 😂.

Link to review