6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weight gain goals. Eating plan. 300+ plan. Sexy chat. Feedee/feeder talk. Belly play. ~13 minutes

If you've been around for a while, then you know Casey has some BIG goals. If you're new to the Casey crew, then buckle up - it's about to be a fattening ride. Casey has piled on a ton of weight, truly faster than ever especially recently. She's been such a naughty girl... eating far more than any human should, growing lazier & lazier by the day. But Casey wants to kick it up a notch. Casey wants 2021 to be even fatter than the year before. She wants to roll out of 2021 at nothing less than 350lbs. But how? How is that humanly possible? It's not humanly possible, but it sure as heck is possible for a hog like Casey. Casey has a plan and tells you every detail. She's going to be consuming more than ever. She's going to be LAZIER than ever. She tells you how she can now get herself off from food and food alone. Casey is about to enter full blown hog-mode (as if she wasn't already 😂). Casey is your naughty, greedy, gluttonous girl who can't stop growing....can't stop eating. Tell her how big you're going to make her. Tell her how much it turns you on to watch her body swell. Grow your hog. 300+ awaits. This clip is incredibly erotic and sensual. Connect with Casey on a deeper level and get to understand her one-track-fat mind. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always a good thing seeing Casey upload a video getting to see her curves are such a treat. Her plans are something to look forward to love you Casey

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

With the ponderous weight Casey has put on lately, She has gained a considerable amount of influence in my life. Casey has blossomed to occupy much of my thoughts throughout every day. I just gravitate to her immensity. And Oh Boy! does she know how to wield all those heavy forces. Casey begins with a seductive display of her blessings. This demonstration of power includes an earth-shaking belly wobbling that must be seen. Casey has obviously buried her insecurities under hundreds of pounds of fat generously draped upon her petite frame. She draws upon her heaving mass to bolster her esteem. She's huge, monstrous. Thus Casey is confident her thickness and voluptuous fats will captivate you. You will immediately perk right up just as she expects you will. And only now she settles in and lays out her plans.
Casey appetite for personal growth knows no bounds. She sets her sights on very particular goals which are shocking to imagine on this buxom five foot tall meatball. But this is no pipe-dream. Casey has done the math. She's a remarkably achievement driven young woman who has grown into a juggernaut behemoth. Nothing will stop her. She simply continues to grow more driven, and more powerful as she acquires the mass to throw behind her ambition. And she can throw it. Bouncing her belly, heaving her breasts and showing off her fat, she tells you exactly how she will pack on even more persuasive sexy heft. And then she enlists the viewer as part of her plan. She knows you share her same goals. She knows you want nothing more in your own life than to participate in her corporeal splendor. To be a part of her swelling weight. You love how fat she is and you want her even fatter. Casey craves your attention, your admiration and abject adoration. You will provide it. You will come as she admires and adores her fat and everything being fat has brought to her. You will write to her confessing that you came to her beauty. And now that she has tasted this sweetness, she is greedy and determined to expand and grow. So deep is her ambition that she brings herself to fits of orgasm just by feeding her bouncing heaving fats.
You will be committed to her. You will trust every word she says backed up by her tremendous weight. And she proudly strokes and pats her powerful belly globe that drives everything in her life. Drives you and your pulsating cock. Casey's shockingly fat round belly continues to devour everything in its path to achieve ever more astonishing enormity. If only to enrich your own life, you shouldn't miss out on this opportunity. 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Another great sexy video from Casey!❤️ She tells you all her plans for 2021 and they are hot! All I can say is every second of this video is my favorite, seeing all of her beautiful curves is wonderful!❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Big curves on Casey’s horizon. This clip is so hot hearing Casey talk about her progress during her 100+ pounds gained. What’s even hotter though is hearing what she has in mind for 2021. I’m getting so turned on all over again just imagining what future Casey is going to look like,  Especially considering how attractive she already is now. I think my favorite part of the clip is on the second half when Casey heaves her wide load of a body where she gives us a great side view angle that truly shows off just much fatter and rounder she is. Between her huge belly hang, her rolls of back fat and her plump juicy thighs and booty. A glorious sight of all that, and then to think just like she states, She’s only getting started! Watch and enjoy the sexy gaining goals of queen Casey 😍🔥🔥👍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

A hog’s job is to grow. They grow and grow and they get fucked. Casey lays out her plan to be the best hog she can be in 21. She throws in some skimpy tights and shoes you every crevice of her body and tells you all about how she plans to get fatter and fatter. Ugh the horniest hog award continues to go to her. Good luck lasting to this one k

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Casey not only gets visibly FATTER with every new video -- she's also getting SEXIER as well. What an exceptionally greedy pig she is! Her gaining goal would be ridiculous for anyone else, but Casey is so dedicated in 2021 to stuffing herself well beyond the 300 lb  mark that we should encourage her as often as possible. And degrade her. She should be on all fours in her pigpen more than in her bed, feeding from a trough. She's well on her way to immobility, and the lazier she gets the sloppier and more immobile she will certainly become. She looks AMAZING in her  fishnets here (which really frame and show off her HUGE belly). And wait until she tells you about how she gets  off, now that  she is too fat to play with her pussy the way she used to do. Irresistible video (now to watch it again!) --  thanks, Casey!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Ever increasing in size, ever sexier in talk, and ever rounder all over, Casey is at her fucking best in her latest clip! Wearing all black and looking fatter than she ever has, Casey continues to wobble through our lives describing how she will continue to increase in weight and fat throughout this new year! Her breathy voice and moans throughout make this clip impossible not to fap to multiple times. She is greedier than anyone, more insatiable than ever Casey has been and is ready to fucking explode with our help. This means we need to buy every clip, encourage her every day and tell her that while she is the most beautiful girl in the world, she isn't anywhere near fat enough yet and to always remind her she is a hog blob meant for the piggy pin! She must get on all 4s and eat, she must stuff and funnel and fuck herself with food. She must become the biggest blob on the planet. But she is truly the sexiest being I have ever seen! Let's grow this perfect beautiful hog as she greedily increases every day! Here's to 350+ by 2022, Casey! 😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

this is my new number one of Casey's clips! the intro and outro is just on a whole new level, her speaking about gaining goals and plans is just so hot! jiggling and playng with her body is really on top!  this is just a masterpiece. in my 15 years in this community I never seen something so fu*king sexy as this ❤️ recomend this one!!! 5000 stars!!!!!

Link to review