6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weight gain goals. Eating plan. 300+ plan. Sexy chat. Feedee/feeder talk. Belly play. ~13 minutes

If you've been around for a while, then you know Casey has some BIG goals. If you're new to the Casey crew, then buckle up - it's about to be a fattening ride. Casey has piled on a ton of weight, truly faster than ever especially recently. She's been such a naughty girl... eating far more than any human should, growing lazier & lazier by the day. But Casey wants to kick it up a notch. Casey wants 2021 to be even fatter than the year before. She wants to roll out of 2021 at nothing less than 350lbs. But how? How is that humanly possible? It's not humanly possible, but it sure as heck is possible for a hog like Casey. Casey has a plan and tells you every detail. She's going to be consuming more than ever. She's going to be LAZIER than ever. She tells you how she can now get herself off from food and food alone. Casey is about to enter full blown hog-mode (as if she wasn't already 😂). Casey is your naughty, greedy, gluttonous girl who can't stop growing....can't stop eating. Tell her how big you're going to make her. Tell her how much it turns you on to watch her body swell. Grow your hog. 300+ awaits. This clip is incredibly erotic and sensual. Connect with Casey on a deeper level and get to understand her one-track-fat mind. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

This is going to be something special! I can already sense the unparalleled greed swelling up deep inside Casey's gut! I can NOT WAIT to watch this and freeze frame every moment of pure sensuality! This is gonna be fun! 😈

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Holy fuck that was a ride, Casey! You are magnificent....but not even close to fat enough! We need this gut dragging on the floor, a giant orb of lard!!! 🥵 and as always, you are the most beautiful girl in the world! Uggggh

Guest Marshall7

Posted

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Let's use this clip to hold me accountable to this years BIG goal

I dont think we will need to hold you accountable. I have a feeling you've thrown yourself off the edge and gravity is just doing it's thing! ;) but we will definitely do our part hehe

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Fapping to this one more time before bed! Uggh can't get enough of this fatty baddie!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.