5 Screenshots

About This File

While cleaning out my closet I found an OLD corset! I honestly couldn't remember the last time that I tried it on. When I picked it up and looked at it I started to laugh thinking "there is NO WAY this is going to fit"and I was right. I knew at that moment what I had to do...I had to try it on for all my lovelies 😘 Without loosening it I try to put it on, but my efforts are in vain. I squirm, squish and suck in as much as humanly possible, but it's no use...I'm just too FAT. "Still..." I think to myself "Surely one hook will fit." I muster up all my might suck in deep and ONE HOOK locks...but my success is short lived, mere seconds later *POP* and it opens up wide.

So clearly I'm too fat to fit in the old size, but what about if I loosen it up once? This will work...WRONG. It's still too tight. So I loosen it up again. Now it must fit...NOPE. Then finally as I loosen the string one more time I squirm, squeeze and suck and FINALLY it "fits".  As I stand there, corset imprinting on my soft sumptuous belly, I can't believe how big I've gotten. Before long I have to take it off because the squeeze is too much to handle. As I pop it off I feel the sweet relief of letting all my fat hang loose. Jiggling my belly I feel a sense of satisfaction. Why constrict the belly when the belly can show itself to the world? FREE THE BELLY😍

I had a lot of fun with this one!

AGirlWhoLikesToEatπŸ’‹

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

A New Year and a more soft and plump looking  belly of AGirlWhoLikesToEat.. What are doing?? Buy this Clip Right Now!! 😍😍

Response from the author:

Hehehe! Thank you so much for the kind words ❀️ This video was so much fun to make XD Heart Flirting GIF by swerk

Link to review