3 Screenshots

About This File

🎁If you bought the “MODEL AUDITION VIDEO” & REVIEWED it then you will receive this photoset as a gift! (Message me after buying and reviewing the video and i will send this to you for free)!🎁

LAURENLUSH is at it again.

proving that BIG GIRLS are just as sexy as smaller ones! 
😍😍😍

Check out this dreamy photo shoot and her skimpy lingerie! It leaves little to the imagination and will make your heart race!

Disclaimer: LaurenLush and Curvage are in no way affiliated or associated with Playboy.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Remember screensavers?  I don't know if people still really use them anymore, which is kind of a shame, since this outrageously sexy collection of a whopping 40 photos of Lauren Lush absolutely deserves to be the screensaver on every computer in these United States, and indeed, the world!!!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

I received this for free after reviewing the Playboy Auditions! Lauren Is one of a kind, hot damn!! 🔥🔥🔥 The photoshoot shows every stunning angle of Lauren Lush’s FULL hourglass figure! Man she thick as hell! Incredibly sexy, really wish this is what Playboy models looked like! 😍 

Absolute steal to get this for FREE after reviewing the audition video! 

Link to review