4 Screenshots

About This File

Sexy Lauren thought she could do anything. Even model for Playboy…...

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fat_elf

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As beautiful as ever, the large and lovely LaurenLush (or at least, a fictional version of her) poses and speaks to the Playboy management about just why they need to hire her as, quite literally, their biggest model yet, even if her portfolio from a mere year ago is a lot more 'light' than she might be after she spent her Lockdown lying around and eating nonstop. To be frank, they would be fools to turn down such a big, beautiful "Bunny", especially since her hints at getting ever bigger are only enticing me all the more. It is the most sexy thing I have ever seen associated with Playboy, not only her size and sexuality, but also the happiness - nay, pride - in her suddenly swollen size, and most of all, the simple implication that even her possible modelling for Playboy will not get in the way of her future growth...

Response from the author:

😍😍😍😍

THANK YOU!!! 
just sent you the photoset!❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I must admit I was a bit hesitant to get this clip. 1) I think (personal opinion) playboy is about as lame as anything mankind has ever devised, and 2) the price tag was noticeably higher than Lauren's other videos - this qualm I was able to get past using this simple and irrefutable logic: L.L. is approximately fifty gazillion times hotter than Andrew Jackson, so of course I can part ways with a 20 to see a little more of her.

And let me tell you . . . WOW!!!  First off, this video is incredibly well done.  The personal comments Lauren makes in her interview are genuinely fun and interesting to listen to.  She also makes some general statements about beauty with which I couldn't agree more.  And then, when it gets to the photoshoot, she makes it so outrageously sexy while always keeping it ultra-classy - another thing I truly love and appreciate about Lauren.

After having watched this clip, I can't even believe my mind briefly entertained the notion that Lauren was capable of producing a clip that I would not absolutely love.  Shame on me for doubting.

Link to review
Guest Bob Johnson

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Sexy looking bigger then ever

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

At first, I was speechless... almost. This is a fabulous idea for a video! There is a very sweet naivety about you, and you make a great case for having a "home grown American girl" in the magazine. I love that you get some revenge on "the boy in high school who said you would never be pretty because you are fat".😉 Clearly, he didn't know what he was talking about. Then, you go on to prove that by the way you model your body for the camera. That teddy you are wearing at first is so revealing and sexy. I love how visible your belly is, together with your belly button!! And your breasts are tremendous in this. I have to admit that watching this part is so exciting!! Then, later, in the bikini part (with the bunny ears), you are such a breathtaking tease, giving us little glimpses of parts that hidden behind the bikini bottoms, as you pull and tug on them. And then unclipping the bra and teasing us yet more (Oh my!).  This was a great video!! Like I said, at first, I was speechless... almost... then I found lots of great stuff to talk about.  Thanks!!

Link to review
nfb

I LOVE THIS CHARACTER! Bubbly, confident fat girl with a pretty face and endless rolling curves. Don't they want sexy women with gorgeous faces, big, bouncing boobs, and thick butts? Why wouldn't Lauren get a centerfold spot? So sexy.

Thank you!!!

I sent you the photoshoot! Should be in your curvage clips!

Link to review
bigboy20

Just wow.  What a fantastic video, Playboy would definitely be better if you were one of their models.  You definitely show how all your curves can rock the Playboy world and give their models a run for their money.  I cannot wait to watch more of your amazing content!

Thank you!!! 
mic you check in your purchases the photo album to this will be there ❤️

Link to review
Nefarius696

If this was what you got in the Playboy I would consider getting a subscription! Lauren is an absolute dream of a woman and getting more beautiful with every single pound added. This video is priceless. ❤️ 

Link to review
sunsetsails

Lauren's videos just keep getting better.  I'm a bit of a sucker for lingerie, especially lace, and this doesn't disappoint.  Her incredible body in those outfits is perfect, and the roleplay and fat chat are awesome. Easily the sexiest Bunny I could imagine.  Not my first video of hers I've bought and won't be my last.

Awe thank you! I sent you the photoshoot! Should be in your curvage clips now! ❤️

Link to review
Unknown13117

Jesus Christ, this is a set that is on another level. A fantasy that has came true. Lauren is 100% play boy material after watching that video.The way she speaks and poses to the camera is so seductive. She shows that she don’t give a damn about her size and shows her curves like she’s a goddess. She’s on a whole new level. Why are you not buying this video?

10/10, as always!👌🏻

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This video is incredibly underrated. Lauren is SO HOT as she steams up the camera lens for a Playboy photographer. The role play in this video is second to none as she leads you through the entire audition from start to finish, winning over the hearts of the Playboy staff (and you!) along the way. Lauren leaves little to the imagination as she wobbles and shakes her tremendous curves for the camera, so be sure you're firmly seated or you may just fall out of your chair! In this fantasy world, Lauren would be on the cover of every issue of Playboy, but until that becomes a reality, this video and the photoset are your first class ticket to a fatty fantasy!

Link to review
luke8694

Playboy needs an update and Lauren Lush is just the girl to get the job done! Despite the big difference from her headshots, Lauren makes it clear she’s exactly what Playboy needs to break into the bbw category. Of course talking only goes so far and she’s more than ready to show every curve off. Will they tell this fat potential bunny babe she’s Playboy material or is she too thick for them to handle? Buy this video to find out, believe me you don’t want to miss out!

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

Lauren makes an excellent Playboy bunny! I would hire her on the spot! What a wonderful video! 

Link to review
Guest loverofchub27

In this very unique and clever video the amazing Lauren Lush tries and goes for the legendary magazine. Facing some hesitation, Lauren proves that fat is beautiful. Showing her beautiful face and sweet personality. Proving that fat is beautiful, she moves to the next round where she shows off her amazing belly, butt, and curves. The photographers are stunned that a girl of her size is so confident  and beating an old outdated stigma.  If you buy this video, you will be in for a treat. This video will not disappoint and is a must buy!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Sent you the photoset! 
😘

Link to review
overkill

This is another fantastic video from Lauren Lush! The roleplaying is, as usual, amazing. And the way that the lingerie accentuates her curves is indescribable. We get to see Lauren's stunning curves from so many angles. This video is so hot!

As always, you make me smile! Thank you for your wonderful review! I’ve sent the photoset! ❤️

Link to review
curvluver

If this was how most playboy models looked I'd definitely get a subscription.  Lauren is looking beautiful and sexy as ever, and can't recommend this video high enough!

Thank you for your amazing review! 
I sent you the photoset! I hope you enjoy!!! ❤️

Link to review
Euglenoid

If only all Playboy models looked like Lauren. She looks stunning throughout this video, and deliciously plump. The interview portion is particularly hot, with the way her belly pokes out from under her shirt. Anyone conducting the interview would get distracted.

Thank you!!! Have you access to the pics! ❤️

Link to review
Slimdude54

This right here is the definition of what a Playboy Model should be, nice, genuine, beautiful, fat, and curvy. Watch Lauren as she explains why she should be a model. Watch her fat, soft, juicy rolls of fat jiggle as she moves around to strike a new pose. 

Genuinely beautiful and you need this content in your life! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren would be the perfect Playboy model in my book! 😍 Each round gets hotter and hotter! 🔥🔥🔥 Hopefully modeling agencies start listening because Lauren makes a clear case for why BBWs make PERFECT models! The natural beauty is unreal! Every time I see Lauren, the booty gets wider and wider! 😍 Each and every curve and role is showcased! The light music and snapshots make a great touch too! Highly recommended!!!

Thank you for showing some love! I appreciate you! 

Link to review