🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 Stuffing my face with pies to make my belly grow

$3.89

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Most people can only eat 1 or 2 pies, but watch as I manage to shovel 6 down my throat into my ever growing belly, I love this angle, I feel like you can see with every bite how my belly gets bigger and bigger, what do you think?

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Let me just say that I could watch you file paperwork as long as your belly was out, because 🤩! The way your belly covers your whole lap is so hot that I honestly almost didn’t notice how much you were eating (maybe that should be a new superpower 🤔). The sounds of your hands rubbing your fat, the small creaks of the couch, and your little moans all combined with the almost forced perspective framing of your belly front and center was truly magical. How you ever get any work done and don’t just play with it all day is beyond me. 

And to answer the question, yes, I do think your belly looks a little bigger by the end of the video 😉. 

Link to review