5 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF Alice is caught snacking... again! Good thing that's a total turn on for her 500 lb feeder boyfriend. He decides to start feeding her snacks himself while playing with her fat, jiggly belly and telling her how much bigger he wants to make her. Seems like soon enough she will be 500 lbs herself! 

Watch this adorable and genuine interaction between this mutual gaining couple as thy tease and play with each other's fat. It's sure to be just as much of a turn on for you as it is for them!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BandanaMan_XL

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is actually adorable, you two make a really cute couple together xxx
Looking sexy as all hell, as always, with added wholesome vibes. Would LOVE to see more mutual-gaining clips like this! :)

Response from the author:

Aww thanks so much! That made us very happy to hear 🖤🖤 we will definitely be posting some more soon! Thanks so much for the review 🥰

Link to review
lolok

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

your best content so far! more of you and your boyfriend please

Yay! So happy you liked it! We’ll definitely be posting more 🖤🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely loved this vid, you two are amazing together, I liked hearing how your boyfriend plans to make you  500 pounds. I remember your post mentioning the ice cream machine you bought before. You definitely have to do a vid featuring that 😍 hope you do more vids together. Amazing fat chat too I can’t wait to see the weight pile on 🥵.

Thank you so much for this super sweet review! We’re so glad you liked it 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review
Jay Rock

Such a great video! Both of you look big and gorgeous, and just really work naturally with the camera. I'm looking forward to seeing the both of you grow. :D 

Yay! We’re so happy you liked it! Thanks so much for the great review! 🖤🖤

Link to review
Exjock14

Definitely check this video out if you’re into mutual gaining. GainingGothGF, you and your boyfriend are super inspiring and make such a wonderful couple. Keep up the great work! 

Thank you so much! We really appreciate that and are so glad you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to review! 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review