KITTY'S BACK & EXPLODING! SHOCKING WEIGH IN & MEASUREMENTS!

$4.99

(13 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The Thanksgiving & Christmas break has done wonders for kitty! She's been non stop eating ; drinking her weight gain shakes faithfully (in the video she shows off the almost empty huge container). 

Also...In this video she shows off her brand new FOREVER expanding full figure. She brings out the measuring tape and is blown away by her new measurements...she measures her belly, booty and thighs! ..She compares her measurements to her last video & is blown away by how many inches she's put on ESPECIALLY in her belly! 2nd shocker, her booty! She shows off her body, with lots of jiggles...then it's time to be weighed...she prays she's met her goal but with how well her measurements have turned out she knows what the scale says will only be a great thing and what do you know? not only does she reach her goal,  she surpases it! 

She's beyond ecstatic and she can't wait to share with you all her progress, she's really EXPLODING before your eyes! 260 here she comes! 

Picture_20210112_001720546.thumb.jpg.001773e6d40f48adbab44c5ae952269b.jpg   

Picture_20210112_025510348.thumb.jpg.5c0f4604ee7816249662a5b8008dd5a2.jpg

^Her booty's closer to 60 inches than she thinks & it's becoming quite the shelf with that booty cleavage haha + check out her belly hang! 🥰 She's loving her new body & can't wait to get to 260! 🐖💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NeilS

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s another must-have! It’s great to go back to this clip and see HLK at the start of what has been a few months of rapid gain since!

In this video, you see all the angles and all the jiggles that we have come to know and love, as well as the icing on the cake with the weigh-in at the end which blows everyone’s mind! 

Can’t think of anyone who has made the most of lockdown in the same way haha. Her 2020 goals feel a loooong time ago now! 

Link to review
Guest Alexxx

She is perfect!!! 

Link to review
Hotefatty

WOW! Kitty is looking SO big, curvy and sexy in this video! I can really see a drastic change for the better in her over the past year or so! Having caught a little glimpse of her beautiful face here I can see a noticeable fullness there, and I can't wait for her to make a video that includes her posing from the neck up! 😍

Response from the author:

Awww, Hey sweetie..I'll be uploading my newest video with my face in it (in the whole video) in a day or 2, stay tuned!..also, thank you for such a wonderful compliment, it means so much to me that you enjoyed my video 🥰

Link to review
Edmccty

This lady is amazing, just look at her, her body, her face, her eyes, Kitty has the lot, I can’t wait for that belly to drop more 😻

Awwwww! 🥰 thank you so much for the wonderful compliments 💕

Link to review
Curvygurly

Kitty, you are always gorgeous but can I just say WOW 🤩♥️🥵 You look phenomenal without makeup! Such a natural beauty. I would love to see a weight gain denial/gf role play video down the road 🥰

Link to review
Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Must Watch! Was pleasantly shocked to see how Kitty has blown past her previous weight. And the weight is all being distributed so evenly! From her arms becoming meatier to her thighs looking voluptuous. And I don't remember her having a double-chin in her earlier vids too 😍 She looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing your journey Kitty! 😘

Link to review
Exjock14

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty has made incredible progress with her gain and she’s not stopping any time soon. It’s so great to see you fat and happy as you fill out your dream body! 

Link to review
Guest loverofchub27

Kitty is so sweet and happy to show of her gaining progress. She starts off by doing some measurements that shows her progress, measures her beautiful round and bubbly butt, then she gets to the weigh in which will sure to impress you. All through the video she talks about how happy she is gaining to her goal and how she ate so much over the holidays like the amazing piggy she is! Kitty also jiggles her belly for you as she continues to blow you away on her sexy gaining journey. 

Link to review
Guest magicmoon

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow, I'd say you're definetly back with a vengance 😁 good luck on your future goals!. I'd love to see a tight jeans try on video at your new weight or a video getting stuck 😊

Link to review
fontenoy

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Kitty has never looked more sexy than she does now! WOW! This girl is the reason I check this site frequently. The perfect body type and she just wants to grow it into perfection. I’m so excited to see where the future pounds go and watch this beauty blossom into a big beautiful woman. We love you Kitty! Keep it up, beautiful!

Link to review
mike5507

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Kitty is looking big, love your gain. I'm really into the strong and fat look, I think it makes it more healthy in the long run too. The Boobs and Butt gain are amazing, belly is looking round and sexy. Please keep making videos and hope to see more of your pretty face in them as well. Keep eating girl, good luck on your next 230 lbs goal. 

Awwww Mike, love this review, thank you so much! 🥰 I'll be making videos each week now, let me know if there's any type of video you'd like to see from me, I'm always open to suggestions 😁💕

Link to review
Guest vincentvangoat

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Link to review