KITTY'S BACK & EXPLODING! SHOCKING WEIGH IN & MEASUREMENTS!

$4.99

(13 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The Thanksgiving & Christmas break has done wonders for kitty! She's been non stop eating ; drinking her weight gain shakes faithfully (in the video she shows off the almost empty huge container). 

Also...In this video she shows off her brand new FOREVER expanding full figure. She brings out the measuring tape and is blown away by her new measurements...she measures her belly, booty and thighs! ..She compares her measurements to her last video & is blown away by how many inches she's put on ESPECIALLY in her belly! 2nd shocker, her booty! She shows off her body, with lots of jiggles...then it's time to be weighed...she prays she's met her goal but with how well her measurements have turned out she knows what the scale says will only be a great thing and what do you know? not only does she reach her goal,  she surpases it! 

She's beyond ecstatic and she can't wait to share with you all her progress, she's really EXPLODING before your eyes! 260 here she comes! 

Picture_20210112_001720546.thumb.jpg.001773e6d40f48adbab44c5ae952269b.jpg   

Picture_20210112_025510348.thumb.jpg.5c0f4604ee7816249662a5b8008dd5a2.jpg

^Her booty's closer to 60 inches than she thinks & it's becoming quite the shelf with that booty cleavage haha + check out her belly hang! 🥰 She's loving her new body & can't wait to get to 260! 🐖💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This video was a pleasant surprise, especially for those wanting to know if with the break in filming there would be a break in gaining. That's far from the case as this woman lives up to her "hungry" moniker and continues to pack on the pounds. It's certainly worth the purchase.

• Curvage Model
On 1/18/2021 at 11:08 PM, distance23 said:

This video was a pleasant surprise, especially for those wanting to know if with the break in filming there would be a break in gaining. That's far from the case as this woman lives up to her "hungry" moniker and continues to pack on the pounds. It's certainly worth the purchase.

Awwww! just what I needed to hear, thank you so much sweetie 🥰 I'm so glad you liked my video! Is there anything in particular you'd like to see next? 😊

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww! just what I needed to hear, thank you so much sweetie 🥰 I'm so glad you liked my video! Is there anything in particular you'd like to see next? 😊

Too small yoga pants. Preferably the ones that are worn and very clingy. 😁

19 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm not the most creative with concepts, so just continue to do what you're doing because it's working 😃

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.