Holidays Made Me Huge!

$7.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I don't think I have ever noticed myself gaining more weight and fat on my belly especially than the last couple of months over the holidays. In this video I talk to you guys all about that while showing off my new added size :)

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest David_I

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Not bad.  But could have been a lot more for the price.  She talks about a lot of the same stuff over.  Would have liked to have seen more without an update in so long.  Her body is great to look at, but this video is nothing new from anything that’s she’s already said.

Link to review
Dametime

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Candi has packed on the pounds over the holidays.  Her belly continues to get fatter while still retaining its amazing smooth round shape.  She tells you about how good she's been eating in that sexy voice--a typical great video from Candi!

Link to review
Chimaira10

Amazing how huge Candi has gotten since the start of her gain and this video proves it 😍

Link to review
Holddowntab

Love it.  Love everything she posts.  You can really notice the difference after the long gap in posting.  Candi's belly is getting huge.  

Link to review