Message added by S77

Not for sale as of 6/14/2021

4 Screenshots

About This File

today, i became nekosquish™️ once again and stuffed my big doughy belly with chzburgers! i was able to cram several more inside of me this time for you because i made sure to funnel my shake after eating instead of before, i hope that you are pleased! 👉🏻👈🏻

watch my gorgeous belly fill up to the absolute max in this 30 min clip full of stuffing, belly play, and squishy shenanigans >_< 

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DanielWicker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Flawless beauty and a flawless belly. Cute and soft and adorable. She really made a good one here. 

Response from the author:

thank you daniel! :)

Link to review
rptman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

LSB is back again to try to beat her burger record. She's determined to push her limits as she has a plate full of burgers sitting next to her and plans to finish them no matter what. She fights through the pain to get all of them down, and as soon as the discomfort passes there's a funnel full of shake that she needs to finish as well!

There's also a bonus, as her cat appears for a moment looking for chzburger too!

Link to review