Weightin my Belly & Measurements Sitting Down

$5.99

Β Β  (3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Here's a requested Clip ! Watch me measure my belly sitting down and compare how much bigger it is from standing!Β 

Then I weight my belly hang! How much does this gut actually weight? πŸ€”Β 

I got a little carried away and went on to weight my supersized breast, mostly out of curiosity πŸ€­πŸ˜‰ teeheeΒ 

Β 

Enjoy ! XoΒ 

Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

My goodness!Β  First off, Cookie is stunningly beautiful.Β  I would legit be tongue tied trying to strike up a conversation with her if I were somehow lucky enough to see her in public.Β  Second point:Β  her voice is so incredibly sexy.Β  She could read off names in a phone book and I'd get hard.

Now on to the video: Scene starts off great with an amazing shot of her measuring her massive hanging belly while standing, then again while sitting.Β  Love seeing and hearing her express her shock in the difference in measurements from the two methods of measuring.Β  We get some profile shots of her body before she goes off to weigh her belly, which is PERFECTION!Β  For the main event, we get not only a belly weigh in, but big tits weigh in as well.Β  Cookie is really spoiling us here.Β  A+ video from an absolute goddess!

Response from the author:

Awww your so sweet .. thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ im so glad you enjoyed it !! I was curious to see what my tits weighed haha it wasn't really planned lol πŸ’‹

20210713_123442_1.gif

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❀️

Link to review