Fat gf discovers you are going to the gym and she is not happy about that!

$3.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

"can you explain to me what's going on?"
Your girlfriend is standing in front of you, holding your gym shirt in one hand and your sneakers in the other.

It's done, she's on to you. You're sneaking off to the gym and she's definitely not happy about it.

"Why are you doing this to me..? I love you just the way you are! you don't need to lose weight."

Her words are full of rage but also love for you.. do you really want to lose her? By now the choice is between her or the gym, you know that and.. you falter. She sensually touches her belly, those mesmerizing rolls of fat of hers, as she talks to you about how she's in love with you, how she doesn't want a skinny guy who only eats chicken breast by her side. 

She then picks up the phone and places a huge order at a local pizza place.. why so many pizzas?
do we have guests?

"oh no, we don't have any guests.. the pizzas are all for you. I'm going to stuff you until you can't get out of bed. You're going to stay here with me forever, I won't let you go to the gym again."

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What a good video! Nice outfit and angles! Talking like you really do want me to stay who I am and not drop all this weight! You probably would come up and fondle my moobs and say “Thank God you did not lose these! My boobs and belly  are not the only thing I want to touch and rub!” 

Link to review