Mcdonald's works wonders with my belly

$3.99

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

scoffing at hamburgers and cola, belly swells🤰🏼

creamy baby decided to hit fast food, she is madly in love with such food and this food helps her to get fat more, tell her what she needs to eat more in order to expand more.

2 hamburgers 2 servings of potatoes and fried calamari rings + coca cola.  her belly gets new stretch marks from it!🐖

Other Files from Creamy Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Curmonster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl is crazy, awesome video! She has very pleasant roundness and they proportionally increase from the food she consumes, I know for sure it will double in a short time! I recommend watching her video so that this increase occurs as quickly as possible!💯

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow she put that food away quickly!! Just think soon she'll be able to eat 3 of them!! That belly is so damn sexy she makes excellent videos all the time rate this 10 out of 10

Link to review
DespiteMD

There is nothing sexier than a Russian beauty getting fat on American-styled food. There are beautiful poses throughout the video, with some particularly wonderful shots in the video from 10:35-10:50.

Link to review