5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: My story. From fit to fat. Transformation. Feedism chat. Fat chat. WG goals. Belly play. ~20 minutes

The most popular question - How did you get into feedism? The answers are all here in this video. Casey plops down for a very detailed fat chat. She takes your through her childhood, her teenage years, college, and the present discussing her evolution into the feedee she is today. There were so many defining moments in her upbringing that brought her to this current state of gluttony. From having fatphobic parents, to eating disorders, fitness crazes, feeder/feedee relationships and so much more - Casey lays it all out in the open for you. She giggles as she reflects on skinnier times. There's a few before and after shots embedded into the video as well for reference. Casey looks back on her first feeder/feedee relationship that got her into our little online community. She talks in detail about how this was NEVER the plan... she never intended on getting this big. She used to gain then lose it, or gain and hide it, or had only intended on this being a temporary exploration. Well, over 3 years later now and she is bigger than ever and growing so fast that none of us can keep up. Casey looks enormous in this video. Her face is swollen with pride and her belly is so big that she can hardly sit herself up for the duration of it. She chats about her journey and all aspects - family, doctors, fitness, eating disorder, and goes into greedy detail about how she's developed a wild food addiction over the years. She's out of control and craving MORE. If you've ever wondered how Casey became the hog she is today - this video is a MUST SEE. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved it!! It was very interesting and beautiful at the same time!! I give you props its not easy what your doing!! But it only looks like your going to get bigger and bigger!! You looked amazing

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I loved watching this video❤️ I was completely hypnotized by Casey’s fat body. However I still payed attention to her story about her quest to become a big belly feedee. It is very interesting to listen to how she became who she is and that she is confident in doing so! If you’re interested in stories on how your favorite big girl came to be, this is it!❤️😍❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

So many reviews for Casey's clips say "This is Casey's best clip ever!"  I'm not going to tell you "But this time it's really true!". I'm saying that it is ALWAYS true. Every time. Casey is forever becoming more gorgeous, and shockingly much fatter. Yet along with her physical growth, she has also developed an astonishing intimacy with the camera. Casey chats comfortably and naturally through the lens directly to the viewer. She's remarkably talented in this way.  And this clip especially, is essential for the Casey lover.
Suffice to say that Casey is more beautiful than ever. Radiant with chubby healthiness. You can see that for yourself in the promotional thumbnails. She's beaming and bouncy. Casey is absolutely blooming as an exceptionally lovely young woman. Fat, Happy and Proud. She has come a long way and she is flourishing. Flooding herself awash in astounding nutrients. Growing. And in this clip she openly tells you how she blossomed along the way. She actually gets excited to think of her lean darker days, while her hands are reassuringly reminding herself of the sexy plump woman she has become. Stroking the roundness of her beautiful belly gives her courage to address very personal stories of an earlier far less confident and skinny time. It is all so personal  and beautiful. It is sexy af. Casey is literally fleshing out before your eyes. Adding a rich fullness to your appreciation of her. You will listen to her beautiful fat. You will feel the weight of her. Taste the softness of her. Casey is gently allowing you to fall in love with her. What could be better than that. 

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

One of my very favorite Casey clips ever.

She looks the biggest and the most beautiful she ever has here, and reminds us all of why we love her.

She takes us along for the story of her weight gain journey, revealing how she first realized she was into gaining in the first place, and I just loved listening to her tell the story. I loved seeing how confident she is in herself now as a person and as a gainer. I loved seeing her absent-mindedly rub and pat and jiggle her enormous belly and try to switch positions in a futile effort to get comfortable. I loved seeing her look so big and so beautiful and seeing her in her sexy, red outfit. And I just loved listening to her talk. 

This clip is great and this lady is extraordinary, so do them both a favor and pick this one up. It's definitely worth it.

Link to review
Thom357

as a new person watching your journy i loved this video to hear your storry and to hear that it make you happy to do what you do is amazing. i would love to see you at 500 pounds someday, i think it would be very sexy you having a person just feadeeing you so much food making your even bigger and more hungry so it would be this amazing cycle of you just growing and growing and growing til your belly is out paste your knees when you lye down.

Link to review
Rosscoco2

Very beautiful and sexy video!  You get a good history of what turned Casey on to being a feedee and gain so much weight. 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Loved hearing her story also loved what she was wearing favorite part was where she was like fuck it I'm getting fat and showed some old photos. It honestly made me feel excited when she said eating gets her pleasure more than sex I love you Casey

Link to review
shmedly45

I mean Casey is literally the poster child for everything Curvage stands for. 
The outfit she wears in this amazing clip is worth the purchase alone! She goes into great detail describing her love and obsession with her beautiful growing body. Simply one of the most irresistible vids filmed to date. It is amazing to listen to her explain her constant desires while playing with her big belly. Do not hesitate to buy!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Such a beautiful clip from a beautiful person. Casey gives you a little peel behind the onion into how she became the person she is on this community. You also of course get the patented thigh clap that makes ripples throughout her cellulite filled gut along with plenty of gut jiggle. Loved this clip 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Always the most adorable fat lady, Casey is here to tell us all about her amazing weight gaining journey! I could listen to Casey talk for hours on end. She has such a great natural ability to communicate and has become so much more comfortable on camera. She is so relaxed and upbeat, I LOVE it! 

Her giant globe gut dominates the entire scene as she wobbles it throughout her conversation, obviously getting turned on at random times. She explains in great detail how she got here and answers so many questions she's been asked over the years. Casey is such an integral part of Curvage and it's great to see and hear how she came here and how she plans on staying and becoming even MORE massive! So many more great years of bbw/ssbbw Curvage Casey! Now let's grow her! 😍

Link to review
jackal27

Hello Casey! Nice to meet you! 😍 so anyone that reads my reviews or comments should know I’m a big Casey fan and there are so many reasons for that. However, I so love this video because I am so happy to get to know more about Casey’s story, who she is and what led her to this lifestyle. Of course, I absolutely adore her stunningly beautiful looks and figure, but I’ve always known there was more to her than just a sexy fat girl and this clip definitely sheds some more light on Casey as a person. I highly recommend you buy and watch this clip for that very reason. That said, Casey does look so big and sexy in her red lingerie showing off how that massive belly of hers continues to occupy the majority percentage of her overall body. Also, the later half of this clip, just like she says herself, it so hot hearing Casey describe how her appetite has evolved over the years into an insatiable black hole in her gut, that despite any size she might be, knows no limits, and I love that so much about her. Watch another Casey smash hit and enjoy 😍🔥😘👍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

really interestng lifestory, a new kind of video ive never seen and it was great! getting to hear all from the beginning till now, As the most recent videos even this one has really good intro and outro which in this is very sensual and hot ❤️ I love how big Casey has gotten and it''s so sexy just to see her trying to accommodate the new size,. the lingerie is so sexy too, I love it!

Link to review