Brazilian Barbecue Party complete! Drinks, Stuffing, Burps & Funk dance, shaking the lard!

$9.99

(13 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Brazilian Barbecue Party complete! Drinks, Stuffing, Burps & Funk dance, shaking the lard!

Almost 1hour and 26 minutes of Best fun for you!
This video contains: ❣️Alcoholic Drinks drinking too much( Brazilian Caipirinha, Tequila and soooo much Beer)
❣️Complete Barbecue (Beef, Pork Sausage, Brad with garlic souce) - stuffing ❣️Sexy dance with fat woman shaking breasts dancing BRazilian Samba and Funk, belly and butt dressed in sexy lingerie
❣️Bellyplay ❣️Burping a lot, lot, lot! ❣️Playing with the navel ❣️Sexy Talk ❣️Sensual lights and music ❣️Weight gain
A real party just between you and me that will make you  completely horny very delicious!

♥️I loved making this video, explored my sensuality to the fullest, and had a lot of fun !!! ♥️

FC66CA6F-D143-444A-9098-FA89D790AE1A.thumb.gif.d0aa5b91796589463259baebc080d1f2.gif5AC785E3-4AC4-4E86-8663-7F89EE9A09E3.thumb.gif.414e253bf66f2a5161a3f779562d5301.gif48D43F17-04B8-4832-8AB2-1903F9DEDD89.thumb.gif.af805a49d2510b6908747e587aa887a9.gif340C9574-6554-45F7-A2F5-F6A60D1D5A42.thumb.gif.a8fe4009f1bb2a0fadd894b46b2eba82.gif 

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kurumabelly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of BBW Camilla's most classic videos and it lives up to her great fame! A simply perfect video for anyone who wants to see a great hottie grilling, in her natural environment, having fun, making a mess, dancing and showing all the beauty of a super hot fat goddess! She moves her ass, massages her big belly in all its glory and in the sexiest way possible! More than an hour of fun with this monument of a woman, one of her best videos for sure, buy and enjoy without a doubt! ❤️

Link to review
Saverdok

A super size role model! Her belly has never been as perfect as in this videos. Super hot how she drowns all the beer and jiggles her fat body while dancing🔥🔥

Link to review
Lovegun22

A lot of effort was put into this video its amazing, thank you Camilla your the best model on here! 😍

Link to review
Guest almull

What a video! From you dancing to filling up your greedy belly to drinking as many beers as you want to burping like a greedy queen this video has it all! I love how fat you are getting and can’t wait to see how much bigger you will get! 

Link to review
somebodyson

i watched this whole video over a night of drinks , music and food , while enjoying bbwcamilla'

s dancing decadence. I really felt like i was there watching her stuff that delicious BBQ in her mouth. she's incedible and doesn't beg for attention. you make me want to visit brazil and partake in your celebration. 

don't miss the opportunity to enjoy bbwcamilla's voluptuous energy

200.gif

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Best video where do I begin its long super length wise a plus it is Full of you doing fun things that is a plus too and you sharing your big beautiful body with us that is also a plus and for only 10$ we get that in a closeup cam video  This is why my favorite foreign girls happen to be Brazilians and latina's because of how big and sexy they can end up becoming and you just proved my point for what its worth rock on beautiful! ❤️ 

Response from the author:

I'm so happy with your Review!  Thanks for the recognition!

Link to review
Guest counterit10

Video was awesome. Nice work and very cute voice and bodacious body with good moves showing all the softness.  Super jiggly and heavy, fun to play with belly. Only critique is wish the video was 4k or a little sharper. Either way, still chill yet entertaining. Looks like fun time eating too much and dancing with a nice buzz on. Stuffing and playing with your fat curves is to die for.  :) Party on! 

Hello my dear, thanks for the review!  It's the first time I see you here!  I LOVED the compliments, like the resolution of the video, it was done in great resolution, but because it is a long time of video, the site does not support the size, so the video had to decrease the quality to be posted in full.  Thank you very much and I hope to see you here always!

Link to review
Guest Swissman

This woman has the most hoggish burps, one of the best BBW figures on the planet and a NEVERENDING stomach capacity. What more could you want!?

you feeding me! 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
badmotherfucker

Best video so far, definitely my best acquisition. Over one hour of pure feederism and belly bloat and burps. Her body is simply perfect, everything is big: ass, tits and belly. Just do it, buy the video, I guarantee it’s gonna be you’re best acquisition.

thanks dear for your review! 

Link to review
CRIMBUS

Definitely a new fav. Love the burps so much, especially paired with the stuffing and ass dancing lol

I wanted to show you how fun Brazilian barbecue can be!  I'm glad you liked!

Link to review
MB100

What a pleasure to watch Camilla at her BBQ. She looks fantastic showing of her wonderful and more than generous curves. Plenty of jiggling and wobbling, I think it’s fair to say her belly jiggles most of the time these days, and of course plenty of shots of her glorious ass too. Great video and lots of it. 

Thank you and I loved showing you my barbecue!

Link to review
fro-yo

really sexy, especially all the dancing and burping 

very happy with the length too, lots of video for the money

Ahhhh this I can guarantee!  I make my videos with lots of love!♥️
Thanks for the Review, I hope to see you here always! 💋💋

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️