5 Screenshots

About This File

I fill my massive gut by quickly chugging several cans of soda...this results in plenty of big burps as I rub my rapidly expanding belly. As usual, I can't keep my eyes off of my tubby tummy taking over the frame 😍 

In between burps, I tell you a little more about myself as I rub my distended belly : ) 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

“I’ve always found burping repulsive, unless it’s by big fat girls,” - ChubbieBunnie 2021

The irony being that this formerly skinny girl has eaten herself well into fatgirldom. ChubbieBunnie’s enormous, bloated belly is the star of the show here, it’s almost so big it doesn’t fit in the frame. Her belches are extraordinary, and when she sits back, it’s a joy to see how much she really fills that chair. Has to be one of the greatest gains of all time 😉 

Response from the author:

That quote!!! 😝 You're hilarious 😂

One of the greatest gains of all time? Now that is an amazing compliment 😍 something my skinny self should be very proud of 😉 Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Kenzo 🤗💖

Link to review

I really like the fat chat, burping, belly play and being a piggy 😍 Can't wait to see more 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, I'm so happy you enjoyed!! 😊 looking forward to being even more of a 🐷😝

Link to review