6 Screenshots

About This File

I show off my overweight body stood up.. I pose and ask if you think I look fat wearing tight shorts..

I stuff a kebab and tell you I wanna be 300lb..

I drink pop and burp..

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Howard Roark

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

1831958603_Sharat300.thumb.jpg.03da9c42b25676988a9a6a306201f169.jpgSo many of Shar's videos are terrific, but this one hits some new territory. The split screen image adds an entirely different dimension. She clearly has put on more weight since her last weigh in, although it is difficult to really assess where she may be at the moment. While Shar has toyed in past videos about losing her enthusiasm for exercise, I suspect that she actually maintains a fitness routine to maintain tone. When she dances, it is clear that she has a good underlying structure of muscles. She can move. That said, it is also clear that her layers of fat are gaining ground. She is both rounder and wider. She asks the question in this video about what we would think if we saw her on the street. I would definitely see her as a fat girl. A very beautiful, attractive fat girl. At one point in the video, the camera angle shows Shar's face while she is eating and her double chin is evolving to jowls that wiggle as she chews. She wonders about 300 pounds. She clearly likes to eat and her capacity has increased. As she mentions, her thinner self would never have been comfortable powering down the quantities that seem now to be standard fair. I suspect that, even if she wanted to, it would be tough for her to gain control over her appetites to not see 300 pounds as inevitable. Imagining her with maybe 40 additional pounds encouraged me to try out a morph. For me, her beauty simply expands with the additional pounds. It seems like it is time for a weigh in and some measuring. Shar should check before she tries that to make sure that the tape measure she has is long enough.

Shar at 300.jpg

Link to review
GFM

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The first of many videos i’ll be purchasing of yours Shar 😍 Gotta help you along the way to getting to 300 lbs now haven’t i 🤩  

Those thick thighs and belly are looking amazing! 🤤 The way you shovel the doner meat into your beautiful face is mesmerising 😍 Loving the split screens too! Keep up all your amazing work! 🤤❤️

Link to review
Anthony033

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I loved this so much thank you!! So many insanely hot angles you look so beautiful such a fat brat you've become and cant wait to see you at your goal to!! 🥰 

Link to review
ChampChamp

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Goddess, you at 300 is gonna be breathtakingly hot🙈 Beyond grateful, I hope you've had a great day xxxo Buy this vid, she's a rocket. So adorable, as always, might have to save up so I can get you on a vacay someday<3

Link to review
Mondschein

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Liebe Goettin Shar! Du wirst von Video zu Video immer schöner! Deine Rundungen sind ein Traum! Am Besten ist Dein Auftritt als Hase! Dein sexy Hasenschenkel und dein üppiger Bauch ist ein Hit!!! KAUFEN und ANSEHEN!!! I ♥ Shar!!!! 

Link to review
Emmaaa

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

So hot and gorgeous 💕💕 and you could see that you were really enjoying yourself 😋

Loved the standing up scenes, would love to see a sideview again some time ❤️

Def one of your hottest videos

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Shar has outdone herself with this insanely sexy and tantalisingly sensual video continuing her beautiful, erotic and decadent, legendary journey from slender 9st “conventionally-attractive” girl to STUNNING 21.5st BBW GODDESS! 🥵😍

You will be blown away by the size and shape of Shar’s curves here, EVERYTHING is so big now! Soft, jiggly, wide, hefty, naughty womanly mounds.  
Her face is as beautiful as ever, but now with a newly-added fullness that only adds to her gorgeous BBW status.

In the opening seconds, Shar asks: if you saw me walking down the street, would you think “She’s a fat girl”? 
She then asks if anyone would ever believe it’s possible she was once so skinny - that last sentence is pertinent because this gorgeous woman has put herself through (in my opinion) THE most beautiful, brave, naughty, exciting and arousing transformation of any gainer/feedee.  
She’s not “typical/naturally fat” but instead has really worked hard at achieving the size and shape of her wildest desires - that in itself makes her gain deserve extra credit, the sheer relentless determination to become huge testament to how strong Shar is as a person 🥰

Later in the vid she’s sat side-on, gorging on a huge kebab.  Her big jiggly round wide ass sticks out behind her, filling the chair with ease, her thick hefty thighs are struggling for space and her HUGE BBW belly juts out to the front, massive and wobbly - no hiding that! 😍 Her fuller face looking stunning as she smiles naughtily between stuffing like a woman possessed.

Shar looks between 265 & 280 here, the thought of her bingeing to 300 is enough to make a red blooded male go weak at the knees! 🥵😍 

Link to review
Residentsteven

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

It must be getting harder to hide that belly now, shar is tucking into a kebab telling us when she was skinny that she could never eat something this size but now she can pack away so much more 🥵. With a bigger belly shar’s burps are getting even louder, shar has definitely gained even more over Xmas and now with another lockdown in the uk, I can only imagine her getting even bigger she tells us about her new goal of 300 pounds 😮 OMG a 21 stone shar yes please wow lets make this a reality 😍 you can do this shar 👍🏻.

Link to review
ronin76

12 of 12 members found this review helpful 12 / 12 members

Wait, so Shar hasn’t been trying to get to 300 lbs before now?! 😮 It’s good she’s decided to now because I think her appetite has been aiming for that goal. 😀 

To answer Shar’s questions if I saw her on the street I wouldn’t think there goes a fat girl. And I definitely wouldn’t image she could have been such a skinny Shar just a few years ago! I’d probably just stand there in awe of her until a car knocked me off my feet. 

I’m really looking forward to seeing Shar go for 💯 💯 💯, especially if she makes amazing videos like this. This should be called a video and half with Shar again getting creative with her content and doing some Picture in Picture to show off her bloated belly next to her, well, soon to be bloated belly. And then the chubby bunny 🐰 shows up. Is this in Shar’s head while she chugs a pop? Is this a dream? What it is is a reason to watch the video more than once so you don’t miss a moment between the two videos on the screen. 

Watching Shar’s enjoyment as she savors each bite of kabob and pops samosas into her mouth is amazing. She does love her food and hearing her talk about it is always a pleasure and this video is full of it, along with shots of a full Shar. She’s clearly been enjoying the past couple of months and all of that had just made her an even thicker beauty. She’s filled out more and the amazing shots of her wider hips and thighs in her chair and full belly do not disappoint. 

Get this video and watch it again when “I’m 300lbs” comes out! 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Unbelievable... this woman is the best thing ever... Her content is the best that this site has ever seen🥰😍😘❤️🎉🎊🍾🤟🏼 Don’t miss out on this clip. Its her at the top of her game. I’m in love all over again.

Link to review