Surprise for youπŸŽ€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

$5.99

Β Β  (9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Good morning my beloved😘

Did you miss me?

I have to show you something i found in my wardrobes when i was cleaning up. I don't remember when I wore it, for sure when I was much smaller, haha ))🀭

So what do you think about my show for you? Can i wear them for you when we get together, aren't they too small anymore? Or maybe you want them to be even smaller?

I also found shorts that I can't even fit into anymore.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

mj3200

What a beautiful figure that's becoming more feminine all the time. Natusik is looking hot in a variety of dresses. Look out for the pink one she looks amazing. Recommended for sure.Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you)

Link to review
darkwarrior

Lovely.Β  Congratulations on the clothes you outgrew.Β  I hope to see your belly split the ribs of that blue dress in a later video

Thanks☺️

Link to review
patsfan

Oh boy is your belly getting chubby, and nothing shows that more then you trying to squeeze it into these old clothes. Keep growing!

Thank you)

Link to review
Nerd86

A nice little fashion show, really shows off how big you're getting.Β 

Thank you)😊

Link to review
Buxcaneer

Natusik is such a sweet and attractive young lady and this video showcasesΒ it perfectly. What a candy for the eye this is!

I particularly love the second segment when she sets her beautiful belly free and then turns and offers a side view that shows it even better in all its glory! So insanely sexy!!

I also liked the last segment in the blue dress, I love her in dresses especially when they are too tight and bring out Natusik's curves even better.

What I always love to see is her belly spilling over the waistband of a skirt or pants. This is in my book the most erotic view!

One final remark: I'd likeΒ to see her shooting more in the horizontal format. It would be so much better for watching on laptops or television screens. Of course vertical is more filling the screen but the screen is overall a lot smaller on these devices. Thank you!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thank you))❀️

Link to review
Nameinserthere1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Also speak Russian, but I'll stick to English here. First of all it's nice to see girls from my country being into such things. The video is awesome, Natusik looks great with all the added weight in those tight clothes. It's stunning how much she has managed to gain over such short period of time. Definitely worth buying for the price.Β 

Thank you)😘

Link to review
Thom357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

it is nice to see you in some of your old clotchs, just to see how much you have gain since the last time you hade that on. and i hope you would try some of it on again when you have gained more weight 😍😍😍

Thanks)πŸ™‚

Link to review