6 Screenshots

About This File

This was made as a request but I really think you guys will be IN LOVE WITH HOW FAT I LOOK!!!   I’m doing several stretches and poses showing and UNPRECEDENTED  amount of ROLLS AND CELLULITE!!!  You will be shocked!!! I save the best for last with a VERY CLOSE UP VIEW OF ME STRETCHING MORE AND BOUNCING!!! Complaining about my new fat throughout!!!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE BODY!!!  It shows every flaw, roll, crease, bit of cellulite!!!

I’m purposely not showing too much in the screenshots so you can be just as shocked as I was when I saw HOW FAT I looked!!!

INCREDIBLE VALUE AT $8.99 FOR 14 MINUTES!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joey18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video "NGNG" make a gift to us : she thinks she's a little bit too fat and dare to show her sexy curves before trying to loose it.

She took the video with different angle in tight clothes (there's even a little fight with her belt :P),  we can see all that we love  belly rolls , softness and some cellulite.... cuuuurves :wub:

Gorgeous as every time in her tiny bikini and with her beautiful face, it's probably her best vid. B) 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and took the time to go through Google translate and all!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Link to review
lc72902

Shes' so cute in her regular clothes but when she takes them off and out pops her huge boobs and belly it's incredibly hot! Reminds me so much of those models that try to hide their weight behind clothes and once then come off out come the fat rolls and cellulite! 

Squeezing into her tight shorts and sitting on the floor just jiggling her belly like a piggy is just too sexy!!! And that's my favorite and there is a TON of belly jiggling. You can tell she really genuinely enjoys it too!!!

Thank you so much!!!! I love that you always compare me to a model!!! And I'm so happy that you enjoyed the video!!!!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

Loss of words for this one... seems like NGNG leaves me speechless every time... however,  I’ll do my best to really pinpoint some of my favourites! ❤️

From the opening scene I’m smiling! The cute outfit she has on is a perfect way to start of a video that gets a hell of a lot sexier! 

2 minutes in I’m already mind blown. Her soft belly fat looks incredible! Oh and those boobs!?!? Can we all just appreciate how absolutely perfect and busty NGNG is! The bikini looks under stress from all that bust! 

the cut up shorts are so tight and sexy it’s a dream come true! Don’t pinch me cause I never wanna wake up from this! 😂❤️

this is a must buy! Well worth it and it’s an incredible price! 👌👌👌

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!! I know you love denim shorts!!! Great review!!!

Link to review
drax5903

I absolutely loved this video!  I absolutely was enamored by how her cute little pooch hung over the waistband of her jeans.  I won’t lie... I was a little jealous of her belt... and how it popped open on its own.  Now, if we can just get her jeans to pop open and unzip on its own! 😉

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! At first I was disappointed because I thought it was a regular belt when I ordered it but it actually worked out much better with the style that I got!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Wow...very impressive!  She really shows us all that she's got in this one.  Lots of belly...amazing how it stands out in this video!  Looking amazing!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

Please don’t be upset with me for saying this because it’s meant as a compliment, but I’ve never seen someone who is nearly all soft, subcutaneous fat before. It’s a great look. Women with visceral fat can fake a bigger belly, but yours is like melted butter, in the vid you’re just grabbing and stretching the soft, flabby rolls you’ve developed around your gut.

What’s really hot was when you were pulling up the ripped shorts and that soft flab you’ve gained on your upper backside is impressive. I know your intention has not been to gain, but perhaps we collectively willed it into existence. You also can’t fake a jiggly ass like that, there’s nothing to push out, but you have plenty to push up with those too tight ripped jeans that leave little to the imagination.

And good Christ, how does that bikini top not pop? Serious question. Is that made from industrial strength hemp?

I don’t take that as an insult as I love subcutaneous fat!!! I don’t know if it’s subconsciously because it’s the healthier fat or just the texture, but if I’m going to have unwanted fat it might as well be the kind that I like!!!  Lol! The hardest part was keeping my boobs from completely breaking free, I’m so glad that I wore the pasties!!! I knew that with all the stretching they would jump out!!! 

Link to review
monbijou

The last scene is my fave! when she bends her back, her lots of lovely rolls make me surprise that she is more fatter than I thought.

Thank you so much!!! I originally wasn’t going to do the last scene but I thought, why not do a really great close up? I’m so glad that I did!!!

Link to review