5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is ringing in 2021 right - with a new stuffing clip! And it's her longest one ever to date.  This clip has everything!  Fat chat, jiggles, stuffing, burps, belly play, body changes, stretchmark close ups and so much more!  She's had such a busy holiday season, and is finally able to relax and enjoy herself a bit.  Which becomes evident early on as she rubs her belly the moment pizza hits her lips.  Brace yourself, grab a drink, get comfortable and spend some quality time!  She's got lots to fill you in on, as she fills herself up.  Enjoy!

This shirt may look familiar, it was tight then and is even tighter now!

2Capture.thumb.JPG.dcf41d7fe6ca833f93f9a8c6cfe5330f.JPG

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest thegumdropreborn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow. What a vid.

First, we’re  greeted with a marvelous sight of a really beautiful pair of large and lumpy legs. This is soon followed by one of the most stuffing’d gorgefest I’ve seen in a while. The pizza disappears quickly! Bread bites and wings are hurriedly consumed too.

Of course, all of the B’s continue to make their appearance, and we’re treated to some great conversation about food, being fat, stretch arms, etc. it’s all very hot, obviously.

At the end of the MMAC is fully stuffed, though maybe there was room for a teeny tiny bit more?

And as others have talked about, the end scene: wow.

5 stars!!

P. S. I hope for a two pizza stuffing at some point to complete the FDA investigation! A guy can hope, right?

P. P. S. I‘m team flats too!

Response from the author:

Those thunder thighs have been really booming lately! The pizza was so good, perks of ordering early and not 20 minutes before closing!! It was easy to eat it quickly while it was still warm! Pizza is high on my list next to MNC. I really wanted this to be an all encompassing clip and I'm so glad it was received as such! There could have been room, had I had a little "encouragement" perhaps. 😈 That end scene was the topic of great discussion after the first time!! I'm so happy you enjoyed the clip and thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ Xo Xo 

(Team flats is the way to be!)

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Looking great 😊 I like watching you stuff yourself with pizza and wings. The burps in this video are awesome too! 

Thank you! I suppose its a good thing the world has opened up again, after all, variety is the spice of life! ;) 

Link to review
somebodyson

This video is incredible! If you are a feeder this is one of those memorable videos that will stay with you for a long time. MS MAC clearly loves the ransformations in her body and knows her curves well. She's just as impressed as your are and does not disappoint. Amazing burps, she's DEVOURING wings in single bites. it's a beautiful show. By the mid point she looks likea  ravenous queen at the height of a pizza feast. great show

I've had a lot of time getting to know my new body and how it's changed since the last time I gained! Figured I'd share my findings. It takes TALENT to eat wings like that, and years of practice, LOL!! I love chicken wings, I could eat a diet of MNC and chicken wings if I needed to. I'm glad you enjoyed the performance and found it entertaining! Thank you for your purchase and review! Xo ❤️ Xo 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Incredible video from the gorgeous Ms MacNCheese. She gets though an amazing amount of food and stuffs her big round belly until it is packed full. Lots of jiggling, stuffing/gaining talk and of course eating in this 40+ minute stuffing session. Definitely one of my favorite of her videos to date, and I'm sure I'll be going back and re-watching this one often. The ending that calls back to her first ever video is amazing as well. She keeps getting sexier with every new pound.

And to answer your question @Ms MacNCheese, I am team flats as well!

YYAAASSSS!! #teamflats all the way! That's probably the only time I'll ever say that. Lol! I figured it being the first clip of the new year, it was appropriate to pay homage to the clip that started it all! So happy you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll continue to. Thank you so much for reviewing! ❤️ 

Link to review
Nickmpt

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

I can say that all the videos of the beloved Mc MacNCheese are just perfect! the new video for 2021 is just wonderful! contains everything!
5 stars !!!!!!
enjoy it ALL 💟💟💟💟

Nickmpt for Greece 🇬🇷🇬🇷

You're so sweet thank you so much! ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

10/10

Two thumbs up!!

This video is amazing. If you like a BBW eating enough for a small family then this video is for you :)

@Ms MacNCheese has a pizza party and stuffs herself to the brim.

Jiggles, giggles and burps galore. It is simply astounding how much she can eat. 

And that end scene!!! Wow, it needs to be seen to be believed. 😍

A small family is right!! I may be Ms MacNCheese, but I sure do love me some pizza!! And it loves me back. I figured while we're on the throwback theme, I might as well and it was so worth it! Omg, the pull was amazing! *drools* Thank you for reviewing! ❤️ 

Link to review