4 Screenshots

About This File

🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!🎉
Come celebrate Lauren’s HUGE gains by watching her stuff herself FULL with birthday cake!! 
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Lauren starts out in her adorable birthday outfit as she explains how her gaining journey has been so far and how she loves exploring her new curves!
She can’t hide the temptation of her creamy and calorie dense cake and decides to STRIP down and start gorging herself! 
Lauren enjoys her birthday cake so much she moans with every bite. Nothing can turn her on more. But it wouldn’t be a Lauren Lush Original if she didn’t get dirty while stuffing her face! 
She rubs cake....... everywhere and jiggles!. She also licks it off of sexy places seductively too.đŸ”„Â She will be finding frosting (and probably eating it) for a week!

INCLUDED IS A SCALE WEIGH IN UPDATE! 

Can you guess how much LaurenLush weighs? 

if video ever seems “white washed” try downloading it and watching from your phone or laptops player instead of through curvage❀)

2F4EF0A3-9C69-4E2F-9A97-89E447989E41.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watching Lauren shove handfulls of cake into her mouth and moan in ecstasy is the sexiest thing I've seen.

Happy birthday Lauren. I hope you had or are having an amazing day and I wish you all the yummy treats for you to indulge in.

Link to review
rptman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren and cake are made for each other. Her creamy skin and the buttercream frosting are a match made in heaven! Listen as she can't help but talk about how delicious the cake is. And a cake stuffing is never complete without getting VERY messy!

The weigh-in at the end is shocking. Lauren is just piling on the pounds and has never looked better. Just wait until you see the side view while she's eating the cake!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

What happens when you put Lauren Lush and a birthday cake in the same room?! You get moans, groans, and sweet sweet love making! lol 😍😍😍 Lauren looks INCREDIBLE (as always) and strips down to go down on some cake! I don’t think there’s a word to describe Lauren shoveling handfuls of cake in her mouth, but let’s just say the SEXINESS is to the max!!! đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„ I’ve seen a ton of stuffing videos in my day, and this one is the best ever! 

You don’t wanna miss the weigh in either, Lauren is ballooning up so quickly! 

Happy Birthday Lauren! 🎂🎉🎊 

Link to review
hgfa701

This is my favourite kind of vid - messy, fatty Lauren inhales cake at speed, and if that wasn't enough she reveals the number we've all been wanting to see. Lauren is always beautiful, but her thighs and her belly resting on them are such a turn on as she takes handful after handful of sweet fattening cake. I know it's her birthday, but I think this is a gift for us!

Link to review
overkill

Wow, what a video! Lauren looks as fantastic as always when she devours the cake. It's lovely to see how much she enjoys her cake, and the whole thing is very sensual and seductive. Seeing Lauren lick cake off of her fingers is one of the hottest tings ever. She doesn't fail to impress with her weigh in either. Lauren has put on an impressive amount of weight in just three and a half months! Come see for yourselves

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A very Happy Birthday to Lauren Lush - the cutest, sweetest, and sexiest girl here on Curvage!!  . . . or pretty much anywhere, come to think of it.  And oh my goodness, she is looking sooo plump and pretty on her special day!!!  And as hot and glamorous as her sheer black and gold outfit is, it's even hotter when she slips out of it down almost all the way to her real birthday suit!!

And then comes the cake!!  Lauren literally digs in, devouring her dessert with ravenous joy!  What she doesn't eat, she wears, and at least as for as frosting goes, there's probably just as much on her as in her!!!  I'll be honest - the whole making a big hot mess isn't really my thing, but if it is your thing, you will love this, because Lauren Lush is one adorably cute pudgy princess who really knows how to party!!!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

No one can make a disappear like Lauren Lush, but the real magic is the way she makes it reappear in future videos. Our favorite gluttonous gal gobbles down bite after decadent bite while proudly showing off how big and sexy she's getting and she backs it up with a weigh in not to be missed! If you're a fan of eating videos, there's no one who does it with more sex-appeal than LL. Buy this video!

Link to review
curvluver

Come and spend Lauren's birthday watching her eat her birthday cake in attire which is only slightly less revealing than her birthday suit.  It sure looks like she had a great birthday and as all of Lauren's videos I can't give it any higher recommendations!  Do yourself a favor and buy this clip, and join in the festivities!

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

Oh Lauren! This clips is wonderful as usual! I love watching you stuff yourself and get really messy! 
And the weigh in at the end is amazing as well! Love watching your continued gains! Keep up the excellent work!

Link to review
luke8694

This is a treat that can’t be beat! Watching Lauren shove down cake like someone’s gonna steal it is too hot. Things only steam up when the cake winds all over her body especially with how she frosts her booty. You don’t want to miss a second of her destroying that cake like a true fat girl. Next time I order a cake I’m asking for the Lauren Lush special!

Link to review
harmonix

Easily one of the best videos. Watching you eat cake and rub it on your body is a big turn on.

Link to review
Slimdude54

This might be one of the hottest videos on the site. With every movement her entire body jiggles, you begin to imagine what it would be like if that huge body was over you and if you were feeding that cake to her. But as you begin to, she starts painting her fat canvas of a body with the birthday cake. You wish you were there to lick it off of her body as she shoves more cake in her mouth. You get to see how wide and phat her ass is and how you just wish you could grab and slap it and the end of a long day at work. Oh and find out just how much your queen weighs as well â˜ș

Link to review

Three reasons I bought this video :

1. Lauren is hot af 

2. I CANNOT get enough of cute girls stuffing cake in their mouth

3. it’s also my birthday, so I deserve to treat myself (coincidentally, 29 too!)

man, I chose well! Everything I expected it to be, and absolutes LOVED the point where you can see the gluttony take over as her hands sink into that cake 😍

Happy birthday Lauren! I do hope you treat yourself to at least one more cake 😉

Link to review