2021 Weigh in + Goals (unexpected surprise)

$5

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

My 2021 weigh in was well exciting! At the end of this video something unexpected ends and I couldn’t stop laughing or getting turned on! I show you my new weight and tell you about my goals!

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dolores Haze

This is such a tantalizing video, right on the edge of a big milestone and with a really sultry, teasing narrator/camera operator who definitely elevates proceedings. Plus a cute, jiggly little surprise!

Link to review
CarlGnarl

There is so much to love here. First of all, Ivy is BIG now. I've been aware of this young beauty for about three years and have watched her go from "pudgy" to "Wow!" just growing and growing, and she is obviously really into her own fat body. When she steps on the scale, her thighs and belly shake - but then the person filming points it out, too - supercute! Won't reveal the weight, but wow, Ivy is getting close to that great number we all love. She is a sweet ball of butter and getting cuter with each pound. Great vid and great bargain price. 

Link to review
hgfa701

The queen is getting fatter by the day and has become such a pig in the last year...The surprise at the end is...something special💦

Link to review
Ilvg

Ivy back at it again being adorable and extra fat. She lets out one of her classic burps and does something at the end that’s worth the price of the video by itself. 

Link to review