5 Screenshots

About This File

My most magical clip yet! 22 Full minutes of Role Play

This witch is a TOTAL BITCH. And she LOVES fucking with fatties. This time she's annoyed by a major fat boy at her work who is constantly stuffing his face. She decides that he deserves to get even fatter, and it will be all her fault. But when her fattening spell backfires, her once perfect figure begins to expand. Watch this sexy witch get chubbier by the second as she realizes that she is becoming a total fatty, and there's no way of stopping it. But when she decides she actually might just LIKE growing bigger... that's when the real magic starts

Please don’t forget to leave a little review! They always make my day and they also help my sales. I superrr appreciate it! 😘🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Lando123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg this was more than perfection!Huge fan of yours,Can I ask for a request?,Can you do a Force Feeding video next?

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! So glad you liked it 🥰 and for the video request, just shoot me a message! 😊

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Thank you so much! So happy you liked it 🥰🖤🖤🖤

Link to review
nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A belly lover's dream! 20 minutes of a beautiful woman flopping, slapping, and fondling her growing, flabby tummy. Also her wide booty in a tiny thong. So sexy. Fun story too!

Hehe so happy that you liked it!! Thanks so much for giving such a sweet review 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review
Alex7777

Great video, so hot! Love the acting! And happy birthday!!!🎉🎈🎂 Eat lots of 🍰!

I just saw this somehow, but than you so much! 🥰🖤🖤

Link to review