Doctor Update

$10

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Lexxyy just came back from the doctors and her doctor told her to loose weight!! How rude right!? So lex bought new workout clothes to hopefully make her feel better. Doc said she's gained 33lbs since the pandemic.. 😬 she made chicken, veggies and rice for dinner. Not the usual but atleast it was a big bowl and filling! 😍 

Cum chat and eat with lexxyy as she tells you her experience at the doctors 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest cream stuffed puff

Great video, Lexxyy is looking nice and plump. Although it is mostly a belly focussed video, the several instances where she stands up and shows her fat ass really got me. I think her behind has major shelf butt potential. 

Link to review
Exjock14

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was my first purchased curvage video and wow was it worth it! Lexxyy has been eating well and it really shows. Whatever muscle she *used* to have is now buried under a fat layer of squishy chub - ALL over her body. Doctors can be so rude when it comes to weight, but lexxyy looks as confident and stunning as ever. If you’re thinking about buying this video, stop waiting and do it!

Link to review
Louki

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She gained so much weight!🤩 A must buy video!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Quarantine has been doing wonders for lexxyy. These talking videos are great. 

Link to review