Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

3 Screenshots

About This File

today i became nekosquish™️ and ate as many chzburgers as i could; but not before i funneled a large 🍓 shake! i almost gave up so many times... i stuffed myself very well in this clip 😊

if you watch closely, you will be able to see my enormous belly growing throughout the clip. i invite you to compare my belly in the beginning of the video to my belly in the end, it calls for quite the comparison! 🥴

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest thegumdropreborn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Worth it for the change in tummy size from beginning to end!

I wonder if Squish will be able to break her record next time! :) 

Good vid. Lots of jiggling as well.

Response from the author:

i actually did!!!! >_< thank you lovebug !!

Link to review
wdyw

Wow - this girl is special. She's the cutest sexiest little fatty out there ..... But she won't be little for long - she eats an incredible number of double cheeseburgers on top of a weight gain shake - her distended belly at the end is testimony to her sheer greed and gluttony. 17 minutes of hedonistic indulgence if you enjoy a beautiful 20yo fat girl eating to her bloated bellys capacity and way beyond then you've found your Nirvana. Little squish baby is going to get so fat .... And her beauty is for all to see. 

Hot video 😍 I loved it - she has the perfect shape - pretty face - huge boobs and a big belly - this lady is one to watch 

thank you SO much!! xoxo 😚 

Link to review
MuneeROW

You are so incredibly cute! the cute cat cosplay look amazing and you're egirl makeup makes me so jealous I can't do my own like that haha, the little moans while eating were adorable and so was your cute belly and all your fat, I think I might be in love 🥺🥺

thank you so much 🥺 you’re so sweet!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Slimdude54

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip has made her one of my favorite BBWs to watch, watch as she fills her belly with burger after burger, I lost count as I was in awe watching her belly expand from the gluttony. 

Highly recommend watching this clip if you want to see the stuffing progression of a BBW belly, and to watch it jiggle as she plays with it inbetween bites.

very well put! ^_^ thank you!!!

Link to review