3 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

The Beginnings Sale! $6.99 to 3.99 for a limited time!

In this video I introduce myself...but mostly I play with my belly, smear oil all over it, massage it and we can't forget the fat chat. You can't tell me guys don't like fat chicks, I've seen enough proof to tell me otherwise, so even if you think you are too cool you should give it a watch. You won't regret it. I know you'll enjoy it, but please tell me what you think! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°

Also, feel free to reach out if you'd like to see a specific video from me! I want to give the people what they want! I'm a kind goddess.

xo Mistress Madilyn

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

STCChristopher

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

If you enjoy #SSBBW belly rubs and jiggling.Β There is not much of a introduction in this video about Madilyn. There is very little talking in this video except at the first 4 minutes. The biggest reveal is her weight number at the time of making this video, That Madilyn was big at an early age, and her current age. The video is pretty quiet so not much to listen to after the first few minutes. This is more of a visual video than a listening video. Periodically Madilyn will talk briefly in the video but not too much on answering things about herself beyond the first 2 to 4 minutes. It is mostly rubbing and showing off her belly. For me it was nice seeing her body type but I would have liked to have heard more about Madilyn as an introduction video as well as see her face. It is great seeing her body type.

Response from the author:

lol I definitely don't need strangers knowing TOO much about me, and I certainly will never talk for a whole twelve minutes. I am sorry you feel that way, I didn't figure anyone cared much about me but the basics...let's be honest, most are here for the visual. Also, I won't be removing the mask for my own personal sense of security (strange guys online can be really creepy) so my videos are probably not made for you!

Link to review
overkill

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

This is a good introduction video from Madilyn. We get to know her a little, and see her enormous, sexy belly oiled and played with. It's all very hot. This also has a weight reveal, which is exciting. Spoilers, it's quite a bit. I'm excited to see more from Madilyn!

I never thanked you on here!

THANK YOU! ❀️

Link to review
Guest magicmoon

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Great intro video, can't wait to see more 😁. I'd love to see some stuckage clips in the future. 

I wanted to thank you for your review on my video, but you seem to be stealth. Would you like to be included, or not? If so, what name would you like me to shout out in my next video?

Link to review
Guest Loverofchub27

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Amazing intro by a sweet and nice sexy fatty. Watch Madilyn introduce her sexy fat to the world as she jiggles and talks about how excited she is to gain! Can’t wait to see her β€œbig” future!Β 

Thank you so much, babe! 😘

Link to review
Bellend69420

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

An absolutely amazing video from one of the sexiest fatties out there and an amazing first video. She shakes her big belly back and forth and you can see her waves of fat jiggle and shake like jelly! Her sensual yet almost shy voice captivates and provides such a sexy commentary to the sight of her voluptuous curves wobbling all over the place. Definitely a must-have video for all of the fatty lovers out there. Much love to you Madilyn for this incredible and sexy video!❀️

Link to review