Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

2 Screenshots

About This File

today i upped the calories in my usual wg shake and chugged it with a funnel >_< it’s definitely something i’ll need to get used to, but i’m sure this method will make gaining so much easier! 

watch me struggle to keep going as i have shake funneled down my throat, i didn’t know if i was going to be able to finish! it felt overwhelming, and also wonderful to have so much go inside of me at once! 🥴

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lemmy5823

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this video is unreal. cece really commits. she takes her shake and a soda from the funnel without stopping once she's started, super hot 🥵

will probs be auto-buying cece's content now, rip wallet

I don't buy clips often either, so that should give you some idea how good she is...

Response from the author:

this is SO sweet! thank you baby!

Link to review
Slimdude54

The entire time watching this I found myself amazed at how soft your big stuffed belly is, and the stretch marks you're gaining would feel so nice to run my fingers up and down on! 

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
lalt

Was stoked to see littlesquishbaby has done a funnel clip. She says it's basically her first time doing it, but honestly did it expertly. Some amazing moaning when chugging too and loud burps between chugs. She then finishes it off by chugging soda and lets out some amazing burps at the end. There's then some sexy belly play at the end, where she shows off how big it's gotten. littlesquishbaby is looking huge and gorgeous as always. Truly a dream girl. 

awe wow!! thank u so much!!!!

Link to review