4 Screenshots

About This File

This was my first time seeing my big belly in the camera from this angle, and I just couldn't get enough 🥵

It was so hard to keep my hands off of my huge, jiggly gut...I tell you what a fat pig I am and how I used to be so small. That 130 lbs girl from three years ago is now a full-on hog 🙈

I get sooo turned on I have to stop filming before things get too out of hand 😈

I think you'll enjoy the pure pleasure I get from grabbing my big belly and reminding myself what a fatty I am now. According to my panties, I sure did 😝

7F3304DA-D964-43F3-9B9E-93079465303C.gif.f5be02f845a3ae33ad4699e3bb807121.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video! The sight of Bunnie finger-banging her deep bellybutton and making her gut jiggle like jello while talking about what greedy pig she is...totally worth it. :D 

Response from the author:

Jay, I can’t tell you how much I loved watching that jiggly gut while I shoved my chubby finger in and out of my belly button 🥵😍

Thank you for your awesome review! ☺️

Link to review
kryptoroll

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Good content but a lot of cuts, it would have been nice to see something continuous. Love your shape and your voice, look forward to seeing more. 

Thank you so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it! I do apologize for the cuts and will definitely make sure my next video has more of a continuous flow.

Unfortunately, the combination of my subpar editing skills and needing to stop the camera because I’m getting too turned on makes for a sticky situation 😅 

But thank you for your sweet compliments, I’m really looking forward to showing you more of me ☺️ 

Link to review
Guest Guitarush

Even though she is bigger now, this is still one of her best videos. She is a curvage QUEEN. I always find myself rewatching this one. Go get the content- she does not disappoint 

Such an amazing review, thank you so much! ☺️💕 

Link to review
Kenzo998

Loved the clip. ChubbieBunnie is looking positively bursting, she’s so big that her belly looks like it has its own gravitational pull. I bet small bellies could orbit around it 🪐 

She’s awfully hedonistic and sounds incredibly glutinous, like nothing will stop her inevitable slide into further gluttony and greed, and the effects of that on her already beautifully swollen body are sure to take further hold soon. 

Bunnie is a prime example of the indulgent enjoyment of the fattening female form. She almost feels like Curvage in human form. A previously slim, conventionally attractive girl, giving hedonistically into her fattening desires, letting each newly gained pound act as a testament to her monumental growth. While a lot of girls grow on here, usually they don’t turn into such shameless fatties as Bunnie 😉 

Love ya Bunnie, hoping you keep reaching for the brass ring in the shape of a jelly filled doughnut 🍩 

Another absolutely amazing review from the sweet Kenzo!!! 😍 Thank you so so much ☺️💞

Curvage in human form? What an incredible compliment!! 😍 I am super happy to hear my insatiable gluttony and greed comes across on camera 😈

As always, I love to hear you enjoyed : ) I'll keep reaching for those donuts!! 😅😝

Link to review
rm1984

Great video! I really enjoyed hearing how much you clearly enjoy being a massive fat pig. Can't wait to see more from you.  

Thank you so much! ☺️so happy to hear you enjoyed 🐷

Link to review