10 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me struggle to squeeze my overgrown body into 3 different outfits that are several sizes too smallÂ đŸ„”

Changing clothes gets me soooo out of breath and leaves me panting through most of the video. You'll hear my fat pushing the seams to the limit as I force them over my protruding gut. Of course, I couldn't help getting turned on at the sight of my fat, hanging belly and gave it plenty of slaps and jiggles. 

I could wear some of these outfits comfortably just a year ago (this was me in that black dress September 2019)...piggy really can’t help herselfÂ đŸ·

11C6206B-4D2E-4C87-BE33-274A0910C60F.jpeg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

My goodness, I absolutely loved this clip. It’s glorious to see a formerly fit and slim girl, happily transforming herself into a glorious bbw. Watching her play with her once tight abs turned doughy, globular belly was so erotic. It’s incredible to hear her taunt herself over how she’s fattened up, and she looks like an inflated balloon 🎈 as she tries on clothes she once fit into with ease. It’s like she’s been possessed by a greedy spirit, taunting her merrily for letting herself go. This once slim, petite girl is now a shameless, greedy fatty, and I for one am happy to see it.

“You’ve done your job, be proud of that,

your permanently big and fat 😉” đŸŽ”Â 

love ya ChubbieBunnie 🐇 đŸ«Â 

Response from the author:

Kenzo, this is an absolutely beautiful review!!! 😍 Thank you soooo much! â˜ș

It makes me so excited to hear you loved the video, I (as always) had a little too much fun making it 😅

Hearing you love seeing my transformation from skinny to fatty is so dang đŸ„” also, that little song made me giggle, I love it 😆 you’re awesome! 

Link to review