[SALE] Your hungry GUEISHA! See how I can go from Geisha to Fat Pig in seconds

$5.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Your hungry GUEISHA!  Come see how I can go from geisha to Fat Pig in seconds!  It's over 20 minutes being YOUR GEISHA! This video contains: 
  ❣️Soft Drinks Guaraná and Coke  ❣️Burpings a lot!❣️Plenty Stuffing with Japanese and Chinese Foods ( Sushi, Sashimi, Harumaki, and Yakisoba) dressed  sexy Gueisha Costume
  ❣️Bellyplay ❣️ Playing with the navel

❣️ Weight gain
A video that will make you very hot and horny! 😋😋😋😋

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pplover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a beautiful Geisha. Watch her eat through her food and have a good time. Great clip just for the outfit even!

Link to review
Unknown13117

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow this video is amazing. The way she enjoys herself eating away. Her body is stunning. I love her curves and that nice fat ass. Her accent is so hot and I love her outfit in this video, very sexy. 10/10, 100% worth the purchase! Keep up the great clips. 🙌🏻

Response from the author:

Thanks Dear!

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you like beautiful, thicc thighed, big bellied women absolutely gorging themselves in sexy outfits then this video is for you. She starts off eating quickly and sitting in different positions making her belly change shapes as it presses against her huge thighs. Then around halfway into the video she stands up to get something to drink and her belly and ass jiggle noticeably as she struggles to stand. Finally once she starts drinking she starts burping and rubbing her belly as she gradually gets full and starts moaning and sighing. 100% recommend

Response from the author:

Thanks for this specially review!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review