Summer dress try on

$3

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me struggle into my tight summer dresses from 2020 they use to fit me perfectly and now I’m basically bursting out of them😉 come and see what a piggy I’ve turned into in such a short time 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

You put the gorge in gorgeous!

Link to review
Tendedsugar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m mesmerized by you and your luscious body that you’ve stuffed on a daily basis🥵🐷 not much fits you now and it’ll be that way as you continue to stuff yourself beyond imagination 

Link to review
BBWCJ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved you showing off your back fat, growing double chin and the print of your belly after the struggle to get the way too small dresses on. well worth the money,

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You must check out piggy JRC’s new vid has she shows you some dresses  that use to fit last summer, she starts by showing off her back fat 😍 before moving onto the dresses and wow you have gotten so much bigger since. Also this vid really shows off your double chin so much more, the red dress and the green dress really show how much you have gained especially in the belly area 🥵. But that last dress looks more like a top now piggy JRC gets so out of breath trying to get it on she has to stop for a sip of water, bet this felt more like a workout than a dress try on 😂. 5 star vid , can’t wait for the weigh in.

Link to review