6 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy has never chugged heavy cream before, but this video of her taking down a quart of it into her sexy, fat, lucious gut will have you begging to differ 😍 Come get off & enjoy licking the rest off her gorgeous, full, jiggly tits and soft, round, bulging belly 🤤💦

Including lots of moaning, sexy chat, belly rubs, belly button play, belly slaps, and gurgling burps 😉

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bbwrgreat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The sexiness of this video right here...I have no words for. It's perfection. From the way she drinks from the carton and the sounds she makes to the way she talks to you. 5/5 This is art.

Response from the author:

this review makes my heart leap 😍🥰

Link to review
lalt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There seems to be a trend on Curvage lately of chugging heavy cream and this makes an amazing addition. Chyy looks gorgeous in this video as always and she's looking huge, she's been gaining so nicely. She chugs an impressive 3200 calories in total, playing with her belly and letting cream drip all over herself. She lets out loads of huge burps between chugs too and her dirty talk is incredible, such a sexy voice  😍 Some nice boob and belly at the end too!

Link to review
pizzamanprince

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video was so hot. From your reactions to your enthusiasm. Definitely look forward to your future content 😌

awhh thank you hun! so excited to grow & create more for you 🤗😚

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is so hot as fuck!❤️😍❤️ I enjoyed every moment of this video! The way Chyy chugs down and swallows down each gulp is a complete turn on! And I know that Chyy herself is turned on as well! Her burps, her massive belly and boobs! They are just the BEST! This is my favorite video of Chyy by far! This is a hit!

☺️🥰

Link to review