4 Screenshots

About This File

2021 is going to be my biggest year yet, in this video I reveal my WEIGHT, a 360 of my body so you can get a better idea of my proportions, I also go over weigh gain related goals I want to achieve this year, discussing how I want to push my limits with feederism and other goals I WILL achieve this year. This video also includes a slow motion bit of me shaking my big fat gut and fat ass and more!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Warning! Kristina is super jiggly when bouncing. Her clothes are getting a little tight so the 360 tour is... well, just wow. We're also treated to some very cute and sexy fat chat and plans for the new year. This super cute video also reveals Kristina's weight to us

Response from the author:

I cannot thank you enough for your endless support, thank you so much, this makes me want to do more 360’s with every new pound added to my frame, so happy you enjoyed this video 💕

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved this especially the slow mo that was unbelievable!! Everything i mean everything was jiggling!!! Your belly is hanging so low its amazing!! You kept repeating you want to break your bed frame!! Let me tell you thats one of the hottest things I've heard in long time lol!! With all that heavy cream.and you stuffing yourself silly hopefully soon maybe 5 or 6 months you could just smash that thing into a thousands pieces!!!! Your gaining very quick seems like its kicking into overdrive now!! Better buckle up and enjoy this ride its only getting bigger😉

Thank you 💘💘 I appreciate you purchasing my clips and leaving a more than lovely review ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
alex.michael249

Can’t wait for the bed frame to break under your (soon to be) ginormous figure! Great video with all the new year’s goals😍 

Thank you for your review ❤️ I can’t wait for it to just snap in half Im becoming impatient!

Link to review
BBWCJ

great vid. kristina sets some ambitious goals for 2021, with the fat chat to back it up. really like the pov shot, gives perspective to how wide youre getting 

Thank you so so much for your review, hehe with my new goals I cannot wait to be wider, thanks again love 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a weigh in for mskristinaxo I tried to guess what weight you would be and I was over 30 pounds out 🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s great hearing your plans and getting a body tour of your work so far. That’s definitely a great goal wanting to break your bed also your floorboards sound like they are struggling to 😂 I’m glad to hear also about car stuffings to these are my favourite, I just checked out your Pizza Hut vid 😍. Can’t wait to see how much you gain in 2021.

Maybe my next weigh in video I’ll be that much 😜 let’s keep our fingers crossed, thank you so much for your review and purchase ❤️

Link to review