6 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty and Aliss both love pasta. But who loves pasta more?

Come watch Kitty and Aliss duke it out over a friendly competition of who can devour the most pasta in the shortest time! A family sized tray of pasta meant for 8 servings is on the menu and they both cant wait to dive in.

Who wins? You! Because what's better than watching two fat babes giving in to unhinged greed?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GluttonyGal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing video! Two gorgeous models eating, and eating, and eating. Enough said. But did I mention the eating?

Seriously though, they are cute, witty and just down right sexy as they eat their way, a bit competitively 😋, through trays of pasta. The conversation is awesome, the camera work excellent,  and their bodies are mind blowing. 

I LOVE when they compare and feel each other's stuffed bellies. 🔥 And the end visual of them reclining side by side is perfection. 

Link to review
jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of the best BBW videos I've ever had the good fortune to watch!

Two massively curvy, confident, super-beautiful women (dressed in skimpy, frilly, little matching outfits) engage in a friendly eating competition.

Aliss looks amazing. She has a beautiful double-chin and jaw-dropping cleavage. WOW!

But, for me, it's @KittyPiggy who's the star of the show. Her body is PERFECTION and her pretty face is positively ANGELIC. There's some really stunning views of her incredible legs and her outfit really shows off her mind-blowing hip-curves and her big, full breasts. She has the perfect gaining-body and holds her weight so beautifully.

Her arms have really padded out A LOT (she has to remove the sleevelet things at one point), and I think I noticed that her wrist is now just a crease of skin between her forearm and hand. Another thing I love about KP's gain is that her shoulder/neck area is really filling out. This is the kind of bodybuilding that I like the best!

Great camerawork, as always, from someone who really knows what we want to see.

Oh, and of course we should never forget the amazing ACHIEVEMENT of these ladies. It takes WORK to maintain their wonderful bodies and this is a great example of their skills and determination. (Needless to say, not everyone can do what these ladies do and I genuinely respect what they do.)

If you're considering buying this, stop thinking about it and BUY IT NOW! You will NOT be disappointed.

5/5.

Link to review
Guest Robert77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! This video is simply incredible, I mean just.... WOW - probably one of the sexiest things I've ever viewed on curvage!!! Both Kitty and Aliss are looking plumper and more beautiful than ever in this clip and the production quality is also very high. We are absolutely blessed to have these two stunning babes collaborating together and I hope they continue to do so for many more stuffings to come. I will certainly be buying every single one of them and can't recommend this clip highly enough. Its a no brainer at this price - 5 stars easily!!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

😍😍😘

Link to review
GFM

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Two beautiful girls doing beautiful things 😍 When’s the weigh in though Kitty? 😏The size of you in the double donuts video was 🤤 Literally in love with the both of you 🍑🍑 mwah mwah xx

Link to review
overkill

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video contains no less than two drop dead gorgeous fat girls stuffing their faces. Whenever Kitty and Aliss get together, magic happens. The outfits are amazing and the conversation is so hot. Without giving anything away, let's just say that both 'contestants' manage to eat a mindblowing amount. And it's simply amazing how full they both get at the end.

By the way, is it just me or has Aliss expanded at an explosive rate since last time?

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

😮 where do I even start with this amazing vid 😍, kitty & aliss are stuffing pasta and it’s enough for 8 people or two fat babes 🥵 as kitty says in the description. Kitty is even bigger than her last vid with her but so is aliss she must be catching you up now kitty 🐷. Kitty is worried that she might break the chair and stands for most of the vid. You get plenty of great views of aliss & kittys widening 🍑🍑 and of course there bigger belly’s. A few burps from kitty too, but who wins well buy the vid to find out. Wow I hope you do many more vids together this is another must have vid 5 stars kitty.

Link to review