🚨🚨 SALE🚨🚨 POST CHRISTMAS WEIGH IN - GAIN OR LOSS

$3.49

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

POST CHRISTMAS JANUARY WEIGH IN - GAIN OR LOSS? MY FIRST WEIGH IN OF 2021, AFTER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR... LET'S SEE WHAT THE SCALES SAY AFTER ALL THAT EXTRA SNACKING :)

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Congratulations Lady Brads on almost making it to 500 pounds. That is quiet an accomplishment. It is always great hearing your voice because you have a great sounding voice. I think that the only things I would change is talk a little bit more and the last side hold it up a little longer on the screen so that it is up long enough to be able to read. As you can see from the preview images you get to see since front and side angles showing off Lady Brads body shape. It is impressive how much you have been able to gain. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
WhoDat

This model is off-the-charts cute-cute-adorable-sexy and round and soft and big and sooo heavy, and this video shows all of it. She turns to the side to let us see her massive belly - which she can't see over to look at the numbers on the scale! I almost dropped dead from cuteness when she did that. Anyway, she is a healthy, attractive, playful 400 pounds-plus absolute doll and I recommend this video! Hats off to you, SSBBWLadyBrads - you're awesome! :):) And for $1.99, ya can't go wrong, so pony up, ya cheap b--stards! :)

Link to review