Message added by S77

no longer available as of 1/25/2022

4 Screenshots

About This File

you invite your old friend cece from high school to your reunion party; and when she shows up you’re shocked to see that she’s much, much heavier than she was when you last saw her..

she asks to talk to you in private, and in short, admits that she’s been gaining weight for some time..and it’s starting to grow on her (pun intended 😛 ). according to cece, her partner isn’t too crazy about her recent weight gain, and she doesn’t know what to do. 

cece really would like to put on (at least) 75 lbs, but she isn’t sure if she can without some encouragement... do you think you can help her out a bit?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lemmy5823

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

first video from this beaut and I was not disappointed! hope to see more burping videos from you in the future!

Response from the author:

wow thanks!!! definitely 😛

Link to review
jackal27

I love a feedee girl that gives some good fat chat and is not afraid to burp when she’s full, and in this clip you get both. So if you’re like me you should check out this clip. 😍👍

thank you!! ^_^

Link to review
gizmo1451

oh wow cece this is one seriously good video. in my eyes her best so far. she's looking stunning as always and her body seems to get better every day. loved the burping throughout there are a lot and there's some half decent ones thrown in. would love to give more than 5 stars.

thank you SO much gizmo!!!! 

Link to review
xxwhalehellotherexx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you don't know Cece, get to know her. She is the cutest, most awesomest feedee and deserves so much love. This clip is awesome, too! If there's a place you need to start with this amazing feedee, start here!

thank you!!!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review