5 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF has some role play fun as your fat, lazy roommate who won't stop stuffing her face. ALL she does anymore is lay around on the couch and eat- and it SHOWS. But when you catch her with her huge, growing belly hanging out as she lounges and snacks (per usual)- she denies it completely! (at least at first) Such a bratty fatty. It becomes very obvious that your GAMINGgothGF has no plans to change her ways. She becomes defensive about her weight gain as she continues to stuff her face... does she... LIKE getting fatter?? By the way she shows off her jiggly fat for you, she sure seems to be proud of it. With that attitude, this lazy piggy is going to keep ballooning up at an alarming rate!

🖤🖤🖤  If you like it, please review! It means a lot to me  😘🖤🖤🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BandanaMan_XL

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BEST weight-gain denial clip on Curvage! Your belly is SO chubby and jiggly, I could rewatch this again and again - definitely looking forward to seeing it grow to TayTay size as your gain progresses! :)

Response from the author:

Ahh that made me so happy to read! Thank you SO much! I’m so happy that you liked it 🖤🖤 and thanks for taking the time to write this review 🥰

Link to review
brandini7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve never left a review before but this was the greatest video I have ever seen, I simply could not have spent that 11$ better. Thank you so much 🤝 -my 6 star review 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my 1st vid from gainingGoth gf and what a great vid it is. Love how it’s starts to with her stuffing her face and getting caught when she try’s to pull her shirt down to cover her belly but it doesn’t work and rolls back up it’s to big for that now 😍. Plenty of wobbling and jiggling in this clip too, check it out now. Can’t wait to see how much more you gain.

Aww yay! Sooo happy to hear you liked it! 🖤🖤 thanks so much for taking the time to review, I really appreciate it 💞

Link to review
nfb

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Worth it just for that opening shot of that beer gut absent-mindedly hanging out, getting tubbier and tubbier with every bite. Sexy as hell.

Hehe thank you so much 🐷 🖤

Link to review

Great video. Expert level denial going on here!  You nailed the expressions and the lazy body language perfectly for someone that just wants to eat and play games.  One of my all time favorite videos on this site.  Can’t wait for a sequel! 

Link to review
harlock54

You're amazing, your belly is so sexy and your little deep belly button make me hot.

This video is very good, I love watching your belly in different angles and when you move You totally own me.

Link to review

As the pioneers used to say: “damn, she hot as hell.” Really quality wg denial clip, this was my first one from GainingGothGF and I’m sure I’ll be back for more.

Aww thank you so much! That made me laugh and also made me super happy that you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to review 🥰🖤

Link to review