4 Screenshots

About This File

Silly me thinking this would actually fit. Should have known better trying it on after eating a whole pizza to myself. Funny thing is I think it still looks hot, I hope you do too. Its funny to think that with another meal or two these buttons are definitely going to pop! They are holding on for dear life and I just think its the sexiest thing ever. 

In this video watch me show you just how tight this dress/top really is. I show you how the buttons are holding on for dear life while modeling how good my curves look in it. Of course I have to do a little bouncing to showing my body in action. I just love it! 💋💋 xoxox

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wk2324

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This chic  sure knows how to move and tease. A must see, I would have a hard time leaving her alone by herself

Response from the author:

Just seeing this comment. Definitely all smiles right now 💋💋💋

Link to review
Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lindsee’s soft, voluptuous and powerful body, pushes the seams of her dress to it’s limits 😳

Every button, under so much pressure looks like it’s about blow at any moment and ping across the room. Would love to fill you up with a funnel love and watch those buttons burst 💥🥵

F6C47284-051F-4687-8B94-F16BADE3C701.png

73FEAD2E-9B76-4DE6-8E07-15F03C0845EE.png

Link to review