9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown clothes. Before & afters. Tight clothes. Fat struggle. Heavy breathing. Fat chat. ~30 minutes

There is definitely no shortage of tight clothes in Casey's closet these days. She's grown so much over the years and definitely SO much recently. For 30 epic minutes, watch Casey struggle to stuff her swollen body into clothes from her skinny days, small fat days, early modeling days, and everything in between! Filled with so many before and after shots embedded into the video for reference, Casey begins wearing the outfit she wore in one of her very first videos posted on Curvage. Casey then struggles her way through outfit after outfit with reference to the B&A photos - jeans, shorts, tops, crop tops, bras, workout clothes, dresses, lingerie, and the real winner was when she tried to cram that gut into a waist trainer. She even tries on the outfit that she ran her first marathon in back in the day! She has such a hard time wiggling her body into each outfit.... She was even sure to do this clip UNSTUFFED to help her fit into clothes better. But it's a lost cause... she's breathing so heavy, dripping in sweat, stumbling, and having to take so many breaks to catch her breath. She giggles throughout at the thought that she ever used to fit into these tiny clothes. As always, Casey dances her way into and out of the clip for you - showing off that wobbly gut, heavy arms, fat growing ass, and chubby smile. Casey cannot wait to revisit these outfits later on someday when she's hundreds of pounds heavier. If you love a good tight clothes classic - this 30 minute clip is a STEAL for only $9.99 for the first 24hrs of intro pricing. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Babe, $10 for 30 minutes?! You are soooo amazing! So generous and so beautiful! I can not wait to watch this! Looks like this will be your most downloaded ever ;)

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Also, your double chin is just the cutest roundest ever now, Love! You always have one now no matter the angle, I love it!  

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Babe, $10 for 30 minutes?! You are soooo amazing! So generous and so beautiful! I can not wait to watch this! Looks like this will be your most downloaded ever ;)

Hehe I hope so! I worked super duper hard on it. SO so happy to see you all enjoying it so far ❤️ 

6 hours ago, jackal27 said:

I swear I think Casey works her ass off in eating to make sure she’s visibly bigger by each new clip update 😍

Truer words have never been spoken 😍

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Also, your double chin is just the cutest roundest ever now, Love! You always have one now no matter the angle, I love it!  

Permanent double chin 🥵😍

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

I'd like to write a thorough review. So I'm going to watch this all the way through without jerking off... OK. Plan B... 

Hehe I had a feeling a lot of you were gonna struggle to make it through even the first few minutes 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Permanent double chin 🥵😍

LOVE that double chin! So many kisses for it! 🥰

Guest Marshall7

Posted

@Curvage Casey Your content just keeps getting better. Instead of asking you to do something else or suggest something, this is just a simple thank you message to my favorite model and friend, Casey 🥰 keep it up, girl!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.