9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown clothes. Before & afters. Tight clothes. Fat struggle. Heavy breathing. Fat chat. ~30 minutes

There is definitely no shortage of tight clothes in Casey's closet these days. She's grown so much over the years and definitely SO much recently. For 30 epic minutes, watch Casey struggle to stuff her swollen body into clothes from her skinny days, small fat days, early modeling days, and everything in between! Filled with so many before and after shots embedded into the video for reference, Casey begins wearing the outfit she wore in one of her very first videos posted on Curvage. Casey then struggles her way through outfit after outfit with reference to the B&A photos - jeans, shorts, tops, crop tops, bras, workout clothes, dresses, lingerie, and the real winner was when she tried to cram that gut into a waist trainer. She even tries on the outfit that she ran her first marathon in back in the day! She has such a hard time wiggling her body into each outfit.... She was even sure to do this clip UNSTUFFED to help her fit into clothes better. But it's a lost cause... she's breathing so heavy, dripping in sweat, stumbling, and having to take so many breaks to catch her breath. She giggles throughout at the thought that she ever used to fit into these tiny clothes. As always, Casey dances her way into and out of the clip for you - showing off that wobbly gut, heavy arms, fat growing ass, and chubby smile. Casey cannot wait to revisit these outfits later on someday when she's hundreds of pounds heavier. If you love a good tight clothes classic - this 30 minute clip is a STEAL for only $9.99 for the first 24hrs of intro pricing. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy cow! You guys give me a moment while pick up my jaw from hitting the floor so hard. The clip by Casey is scorching hot as she tries on so many different items of clothing that don’t even come close to fitting her anymore. I think the biggest turn on for me was seeing her try on some recognizable outfits she wore a few months ago to about last summer. To see how much bigger she now is in clothes that fit her so well earlier in 2020. My favorite is her summer flower dress, that is now so small on her it digs into her round bloated belly so far creating a double belly while she wears it. It is true testament to the level of gain she has committed herself to and the pounds that keep piling on could not look any better on her. She admits she did this clip on an empty stomach to have a better chance of forcing the clothes on. So this massive fat beauty in this clip is technically at her smaller size. We know how big she can grow after one of her epic stuffings but she’s so in love with eating her empty size is still becoming one that dwarfs so many others. This is one hell of start for Casey and 2021 and can’t wait see what’s she shares in the coming months. Treat yourself right this year and buy and enjoy this insanely hot clip. 🤯🤯😍😍🔥🔥

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
JeepDeep8

Classic Casey Gold! Casey is as cute, quirky and engaging as always. Struggling to get into all those clothes really helps to display the state of her gain. It's plain to see just how massive she's gotten from all angles. And I can't forget to mention just how much of a pleasure it is to hear Casey's delightful voice comment on the outgrown wardrobe. Casey's enticing description paints a perfect picture of what you're in for, and if that piques your interest then you will thoroughly enjoy this vid. Tight clothes + fat chat is a combo you honestly can't go wrong with. Certainly this is a must-buy for any fan!

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so so much love ❤️ I am thrilled that you enjoyed it and so happy to have you here :)

Link to review
jacksprat

OK This is a clip you will want to "prepare yourself" to watch. Have some privacy, time, and a box of tissues handy. Otherwise you will find yourself in a scramble getting your junk together to beat off while the vid is rolling.  It's good to get yourself naked, but you won't need to work up a chub. Casey will take care of that for you. In fact, just hand over the reins and let Casey take you wherever she likes. Because it's always going to be "O-Town". I will NEVER see this clip without a soul wringing orgasm for this beautiful bouncy fat Babygirl.
You see, the thing about Casey is not merely that you find her the most lovely woman you've ever seen. That much is a given. But that Casey is so at ease and personable as she turns you on like you've never before experienced. You won't just be jacking off to her massive blubbery lobes of sumptuous fat. You will be falling in love with her. With her Grace, her Joy, her Exuberant Ease which makes you feel as though this video is the one that Casey made just for you. She is utterly giddy to let you know how happy and proud she is to have built her tremendous figure. And it is a thing of beauty. A plump fascinating body which Casey blessed herself with steadfast and singleminded determination. Everything paid off. Every dream came true. She is tantalizingly ebullient as she displays her heaving soft masses for you. And what do you give to the girl who grabbed the entire world and gobbled it all up? You give her your full attention and dumbfounded admiration. You wi8ll be agog as you give her your come, your private promises. You will certainly have no problem giving her this half hour of your day, every day. 

Link to review
hgfa701

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this absolute fatass refuses to quit... Huge love Casey, and much like you it's only getting bigger...

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Hottest Clip Ever. You think Casey is fat? Watch this video and see every ounce of fat on her body struggle to fit into clothes. She has to take breaks in between squeezing into these clothes like a sausage. If you love jiggle this is the clip for you. 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

She does it again makes good video it's amazing seeing the old clothes being attempted to be put on and the before pictures are a great thing to see I love to see before and after. Glad I bought this

SO happy you enjoyed and thank you so much for not only always supporting my content, but for always leaving such wonderful reviews that make me smile! ❤️ 

Link to review
Stoner Belly Babe

I am new to Casey's content, and it's not hard to see why she has ascended into feederism royalty. Obviously this clip shows off the amazing amount of growing she has done, but what I wasn't expecting was her bright personality. I laughed out loud at the "I'm gonna have a stroke" in between huffing and puffing to get the first pair of shorts on. I am forced to conclude that she is not only smoking hot, but a cool, cool lady. Keep up the good work! 

Awwww so happy to have a newbie join us! I love sharing my journey with you all. SO thankful for your review and so happy to hear that you loved the clip ❤️ Thank you so much! Feel free to say hi anytime ❤️ 

Link to review
yohanh

Another absolutely stunning video from Casey! She tries on clothes that barely fit with accompanying before pictures so you can see just how massive she has gotten.

Great content as always 10/10😍

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop a sweet review ❤️ SO happy you loved it!

Link to review
prof.dumbledore

I never save my money when Casey has a sale; my accountant is furious, but god is it worth it. 

Hehehe tell your accountant I'm sorry :P

Link to review
HawkARC

Another wonderful clip from Casey!

Thank you so much love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Mrbobjoeman

Holy shit this video is so hot and really shows off just how far Casey has gotten

Thank you love ❤️ only getting bigger from here! Thank you so much for taking the time to review it ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Omg! This is a dream come true! Casey trying to put on old clothes that don’t fit her anymore but making herself look sexy af while doing it?! Yes please!❤️😍❤️ There are so many great outfits that she wears, but my favorite above all was the black see through one piece she wore in her BDSM days! Holy shit I’m just losing it every time I see her wear it!💦😍 This is a great video for Casey’s first video of 2021! If you love fat gurls trying on tight clothes, this video is it for you!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Very cute! 

Thank you love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Zipzach

It’s so hot asf!! You’ve definitely packed on those pounds and I of course love love tight ass clothes! 😍🥴😘

Really happy you enjoyed it. I worked so hard on it for you ❤️ 

Link to review
GoldenKnight12

Casey is the feedee model that we all need. Lovely, passionate, sexy, and so open to exploring feederism with her fans. 

In this clip a massive hog of a woman shows us how truly fat someone can get during quarantine. Fucking crazy how big she is. 

Top model on this site and buy this clip!

Thank you so much ❤️ this review made me smile so big!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I will fully admit, I was not prepared at all for how HUGE Casey had gotten and so this clip was an EXTRA surprise for me. One of the best and hottest ways to see a lady's progress in weight gain and greed is to see prior clothing get smaller and tighter - Casey has exactly what we all wanted to see! From close-up shots of her widening face to a top literally rolling up because her gut is TOO BIG, the intro has it all! Casey then begins to explain everything she has in store for us and may I say all the new weight on her face makes her that much more feminine and womanly. She is the epitome of what any man would want in a woman! As she is about to show us her first clothing item, her eyes light up in anticipation of a surprise outfit she has for us and it's literally the cutest look I've ever seen from her and warmed my heart.

She begins by showing off a pair of jean shorts she has and begins to wobble her ass and gut to attempt to get them on! And WOW is this an opening sight!!! I could barely contain myself watching! The pile of cellulite that has formed especially recently makes her gut WOBBLE on a level we haven't seen yet! Her hair bounces gracefully around her perfect face as she giggles and breathes heavily, trying to fit! She gives the belly a couple of good sexy slaps for good measure ;) Always a turn-on! No one slaps their growing gut like Casey! She pushes her giant gut in and finally buttons them up, giving herself the biggest muffin top of all time! She plops herself down and EVERYTHING jiggles, including her GIANT double chin. She is a huge hog on display for everyone to see and she is sooooo proud! As she giggles the sweetest giggle you ever did hear and exclaims how tight they are, you realize how truly amazing this girl is. She was soooo thin, so petite, but she wanted to gain and share it with the rest of the world! 

I don't want to breakdown every single outfit because I want you all to buy this clip and experience it for yourselves, but understand that this girl has gone over the edge and there is NO turning back! The size of her back fat, gut, face, double chin, arms and even chubby fingers show the sheer growth she has made in such a short period of time! Do yourself a favor and buy this clip! Support this amazing model and person who is sharing her fat hottness with the world! Thank you, Casey! Here's to many more exploded outfits! ;) 

Link to review
thickythickful

In this vid Casey's looking ever bigger, huge even now. Her belly bounces real nicely around, her smile is still as delightful. 

The clothes she tries on show her fat midriff off real well, every fat roll & fold largely visible given how snug the fabric is around her body. 

Awesome editing with lots & lots of before pictures, skinny days as well as more recent, and add a great value to the video. 

As always : insanely sexy, thanks casey ! 

Awww thank you so much for taking the time to drop such an awesome review! So happy that you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
SonofThomp

Honestly this is top tier. I’d go as far to say my #1 feedee and gainer. The content is all there, and you always have so much to show! I always find myself disappointed with the lack of content others on the site have, and you are really doing an amazing job ( Both content wise, and gaining wise 😏)! 

Stoked to see how much bigger, softer, lazier, and decadent you become throughout this year! Happy gaining 🙌🏻

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey's new intros and outros is so so amazing! This clip has the sexiest ones so far! , I was so close to cum before the one minute mark but could just hold back, so much time and effort to find so many old outfits through the years and how she struggles with her new fat huge gut is amazing to watch, the best "try tight clothes video" ive ever seen. I recomend this one, it's just on a new level!! 

Link to review