I can't close my jeans after the holidays🎄

$9.99

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Holidays + lockdown = gaining weight like a fat piggy 🐷

Time, forced idleness and plenty of food. The result? I can't close these jeans anymore!

Additional chubs suits me?

Spoiler: I look like the cutest marshmallow in this video! 

Enjoy! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

maamae28

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wendy cerca di indossare dei pantaloni ormai veramente stretti, la sua pancia è sempre più grassa e grande da contenere! In questo video potrete vedere cosa succede quando si mangia tanto sotto le feste e durante il lockdown. Video stupendo 

Response from the author:

Confermo su tutto, anche sul fatto che necessito di shopping e nuovi jeans!😂

Grazie della recensione, sono felice che il video ti sia piaciuto! 💛

Link to review
pippol8

Wendy's belly doesn't want to be locked up. Pants cannot be buttoned, shirts slide upwards. Wendy's belly wants to stay free, to be admired and to grow.  It has already grown a lot, soft and fluffy, let's hope it goes on like this ...

Indeed, my belly wants to be free and fluffy😂😂

Thank you for your review!💜

Link to review
hoomhoom

Watch as Wendy struggles to button up a pair of her white jeans. Every time you think she almost has them latched, her belly surges forth like a spoiled child, spilling forward into her lap. Her love handles can't help but join in the fun as they pop over the edge of her waist band, instantly making her seem that much wider. With absolute futility she tries to cover her belly with her blue spangly long sleeve shirt, but it springs  back up over her waist, demanding that we see her huge tummy in all its glory.

Brightly lit with afternoon light, the sumptuous scene is static but every frame a morsel of her monumental midsection. Her voice makes guest appearances either with her breathy and aroused frustration or her own disbelief with how she could've gotten so fat.

Highly recommend 🐷👍

Thank you! 😘

Link to review
softfatlover

The wonders of her flab have been blessing our little round world for so long. She says she can't close the jeans in the video title, but you could never imagine how tight her jeans have gotten until you watch the whole thing to the end. So much wonderful chub 😍

Thank you❤️

Link to review
Guest DavideFa

Wow!!! Certo che le feste ti hanno resa ancora più bella! 

Thank you❤️😘

Link to review
sixstrings

If you want to see what happens when a fat girl indulges too much during christmas, well, you can find out watching this video. Lots of belly playing, flabbyness, and lovely hips spilling over her clothes. There's no way to zip them, fat belly rules!!! You couldn't belly how much sexyness there is in this video!!!

Thank you💖

Link to review