4 Screenshots

About This File

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another review of a several months' old clip, 'cuz if I haven't seen it, it's new to me!

It's fun to kind of go back in time and relive this benchmark video of Lauren's progress.  In every outfit, her growth is obvious (and she loves it) - plus you get to spend 15 minutes just watching and listening to her being her goofy, lovable self - which honestly, if you ask me, is a good enough reason to buy and watch any of her clips.

In my opinion, in the before photos you get to see in this clip, Lauren is smokin' hot!  At the time of this recording, she's stunningly sexy!!  And fast forward to the present with a more recent clip like "Tight Dresses", and she's dazzlingly gorgeous!!!  The simple truth is that Lauren is amazingly beautiful at any size, and this video is proof.

Link to review
maf

Wooow this video is yet again spectacular! 😲

There is a side by side comparison in different outfits which really show how incredibly lush Lauren has become!
It is truly breathtaking to watch her beautiful jiggly and curvacious body in these tight clothes. And knowing these clothes must even be much tighter now..... it will really blow your minds 😉

Don’t miss out!! 😇

Link to review

If you love before and after comparisons - this is the video for you. There's nothing better than a gorgeous big girl squeezing into her old clothes, and this is a classic.

Link to review
real.zeta

oh boy this girl is amazing can get enough of her videos. i guess i m getting them all today ☺️

Link to review

This is the first video I have bought from Lauren Lush. I think the video shows how impressive her body growth results looks now. I think for the most part except maybe the pants that can't be buttoned and zipped up that she looks just as pretty in for better in the after as the before images. But even the outgrown pants don't looks all that bad either. All the outfits in this video seen in the preview images look great but I like how both red outfits look the most in this video. These outfits show how pretty her body shape has gotten in a positive way. I like how Lauren Lush has her hair done in this after review. Lauren Lush talks about how these used to fit back in the day and sometimes you hear her run low on breath from putting on the tight clothes. If you enjoy seeing visual gaining progress results then you will probably enjoy this video. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Holy. Cow. If you thought Lauren's swimsuit try-on was hot, wait until you see this video. Lauren stands side-by side with her former, slimmer self and shows off in great detail how her clothes fit her as she continues to grow and grow. Lauren drips with sex appeal and charm as she proudly flaunts extreme hourglass figure while providing a picture-perfect comparison of how she's changed in just a few months. There's never been a gain like this before, because there's never been a BBW like Lauren before. See why she's gone from relative newcomer to routine Curvage chart topper in record time. Lauren has stepped right out of your big girl dreams and right into all of our hearts.

Link to review
spacs

Buy this video! Not only is it a great showcase for her gain, but her commentary is funny and cute as well.

There aren't many things I find hotter than outgrown workout clothes, and I can't think of a more beautiful woman to show hers off.

Link to review
NerdFeeder

Wow, what a difference. This really shows how much bigger LL has gotten. If you like outgrown clothes you'll love this video

Link to review
Slimdude54

My jaw dropped from the first second of the video, and stayed that way throughout the entire thing. 

If you're looking for a before and after video, I highly recommend this one. From the way she describes the outfits that she wore back then and describing how it fits now is art. 

Just a bbw who's on the brink of becoming a ssbbw

Link to review
Grayking

Wow. Maybe her best yet. This video makes it crystal clear at what a good eater Lauren has been. She’s looking tantalizingly fat and gorgeous as ever. The way her clothes barely contain her and the before pictures edited are a really nice touch and show you just how much she’s grown. Every outfit will make your jaw drop. This one is a must buy! I mean, who doesn’t like outgrown clothes?

Link to review
Bigpat

Since there's so many great reviews i had to see that clip too and DAMN she delivered, side by side compare are great, her reactions are hots !

Dear Lauren, you got yourself a new Fan, im definatly addcited

Seriously get this clip you guys, its an awesome deal 💯

Link to review
Euglenoid

This is a high quality video! Lauren looks incredible, and her growth is off the charts. She has a great sense of what content to make, and what makes feeders and FAs tick. I especially like how it's obvious that some of the outfits took some real effort to put on.

Link to review
Tony Watt

WOW! Lauren looks amazing in these outfits. The curves she's rocking just continue to grow. If you like seeing a sexy as hell, out of breath woman comparing her quickly filling figure to months old pictures in the same outfit, this is the video for you. I really enjoy the first comparison since it really shows off how big Lauren's belly is getting and I love when Lauren grabs and jiggles those sexy growing love handles. She also has a very sexy little nugget of information at the end of the video that you won't want to miss!

Link to review
Aron

Every video of Lauren biting her lip as she talks about her progress is worth full price. Perfect demonstration of how she has grown from a cute chubby girl into a dazzling fat goddess. My favourite is seeing her third outfit which shows the most contrast between the before and after in her newly town high top jean shorts. If you're reading this and there's time to buy the early bid, THEN DO IT!

Link to review
Guest Panamera911

These comparisons are just delicious, especially the one where Lauren’s muffin top is just overflowing jeans that fit not super long ago. This beauty is blowing up!!

Link to review
Bigtime

Good Video, wish the camera was a bit further away to capture entire body. This gitl is very pretty and will be on the watchlist for a long time to come.

Link to review
luke8694

Laurenlush has outdone herself! Each outfit went from a tight fit to barely holding on, she’s looking like a poorly wrapped bratwurst. Lauren talks about how everything has gotten bigger and that she can always size up given her new flabby features that continue to grow. Big props to her tummy, the way it overlaps her bottoms is crazy; she’s got enough love handles for 100 people to hold on and muffin tops to feed a country. Seeing the side by side comparison is so hot, almost difficult to believe this is one person; it’s as if there’s a chunky twin (before) and a heavy twin (after). Looking forward to the next before and after when she’s even bigger, where she’ll look like she ate the first Lauren.

😍😍😉😉🥰🥰

Link to review

Loved hearing Lauren talk about her weight gain and how it's been distributed. She's fattening up so nicely, and the before/afters illustrate that perfectly. Special shout out to the rolls of fat forming on her upper, inner arms. They're super cute!

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

God damn Lauren! Looking absolutely fantastic! 
Keep up the good work!

Link to review

WOW! Some girls do B/As after a few months, at this rate of expansion, you'll be doing them weekly! Cannot wait for the next one... which shouldn't be to long!

(Now we know where all the festive dinners have been going to!)

Link to review
RatedM

I mean what can I even say? I feel like the preview pictures do all the talking here. One of the more special videos I've watched, this is an insane gain and definitely one you do not want to miss ;) - get it whilst its cheap too hehe. Very excited to see what the next few months have in store. 

Link to review
overkill

Lauren looks better than ever after her recent explosive growth, and this video really demonstrates how far she has come. The outfits are great and the way they fail to fit even better. We get a lot of Laurens amazing body in this one.

This is also the first video where I've noticed Lauren's rapid weight gain affecting her beautiful face. If you, like me, are super into that then this is definitely the thing for you.

Link to review
Elflexdor

Her beauty never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the gains and hope you go far this year!

Link to review