I'm Too Fat! (Size Comparison & Weight Gain)

$6

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I was once a thin, toned, perky, active and energetic girl, going to the gym daily and never eating more than 1000 calories daily even on holidays. . .

But times have changed. I am now a morbidly obese, slobby, and lazy hog that hasn't seen a gym in years and can't survive on less than 3000 calories every day.

In this video the shocking reality hits me. I have single handedly ruined my body, covering it in stretch marks and giving in to the over indulgent life style of a human cow. Watch as I look in shock at my newly fattened body, lament about my 100lb weight gain, and squeeze each new part - all whilst photos of my thinner self appear on screen. . . Just to make it all the more apparent that there is NO going back from what I have done.

Come enjoy the size comparison of my thin self vs now, my attempt to squeeze out of my tight size 2XL sweater, lots of belly jiggles and tons of sultry fat chat.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thom357

just seeing the differnce between how small you where to how big and buaetiful you are now is just simply amazing.

i bet someday you will look back on this video and think "wow where i that small" only time will tell.

but i hope it will happen someday

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Rose looks soo cute in this one 😍😍😍😋

Link to review